Favorite random mistakes?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kittxthexcat
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Favorite random mistakes?

Post by kittxthexcat » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:42 pm

So, I finally got to watch some of my DVD's from the first season, and decided to watch Trust Doesn't Rust. I haven't laughed so hard in forever XD There's so many random mistakes and little awkward things it's ridiculous! Out of curiosity, I wanna know what random mistakes you guys have noticed in the show (new or old, doesn't really matter) that are some of your favorites! Mine from Trust Doesn't Rust are:

-Using a clip of Kitt from Slammin' Sammy's Stunt Show (with all the stars on him, and you can clearly tell it's Michael driving!) as Karr crashing into a store
-"Gallagher Trucking" (When Tony goes after Bonnie, he walks past either a crate or something else big that says that on the side)
-The shot of Karr after Bonnie first fires the laser, where the front of end of the car is all torn up
-Using a clip from "Christine" for Karr going over the cliff (atleast, I think it's Christine...it's definantly a 50's era sedan XD)

Those are all the ones I remember for right now...but I wanna hear more so I know what episode to watch next and what things to look for :mrgreen:

(oh, and if there's already a post like this, let me know and go ahead and delete this...I didn't see one though...)
---
Kitt the Cat, but you can call me Spiff.

Billy: "I just ask cause it sounds like Kitt's making you his bitch..."
Mike: "Get back to the math BILLY!"

kittxthexcat
Rookie

Re: Favorite random mistakes?

Post by kittxthexcat » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:45 pm

OH! And what the heck, at the end where they play that little weird "end intro" bit, the car they show is clearly NOT Kitt...there's no front nose or scanner...it just looks like a goofy TA! It's a little weird...
---

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:56 pm

I have noticed something with two of the episodes in season 3, I think, with helicopters in them. The instrument panels for the helicopters are the exact same ones, because they have blue labels that say "simulated engine..."
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

kittxthexcat
Rookie

Post by kittxthexcat » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 pm

I think Knight Rider Legacy says something about that...somebody on the crew was obsessed with one type of helicopter so they used the same one every time :P Can't remember which ones though...
---

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:48 pm

I noticed some points, let me get them for you :roll:

MikeBKnight
Rookie

Post by MikeBKnight » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:51 am

My favorite "small" mistakes are it most of season 1's episodes. In every other distance shot of KITT, you can always see a full size steering wheel instead of the Gull Wing steering wheel (probably the stunt cars). Also, in a lot of shots (again, most in season 1) you can make out the seat belts in the car from distance shots as well.

Rookie

Post by 1982 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:02 am

I liked the KARR episode when KARR abducts Bonnie from the mansion and KITT takes off after KARR. Michael has to jump on the back of KITT and climb in through the open roof. When Michael starts driving, you can clearly see a stunt dummy still hanging on the back through the rear window.

the original KITT
Operative

Post by the original KITT » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:25 am

yeah loll have noticed all these mistakes. Begining of season 3 (knight of the drones) they made a catatrophic mistake of driving KI2T around with the new dash from start to finish when KI2T had not been blown up.
Michael:“KITT I NEED YAH!”
Kitt:“ON MY WAY MICHAEL!”

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:50 am

kittxthexcat wrote: -Using a clip from "Christine" for Karr going over the cliff (atleast, I think it's Christine...it's definantly a 50's era sedan XD)
Christine was a 1958 Plymouth Fury and the movie came out in 1983

The car that flies off the cliff (that is supposed to be K.A.R.R .in Trust Doesn't Rust) is footage from "The Car" released in 1977. It was not from Christine.

The vehicle was also called "The Car" and it was a 1969-71 Lincoln Mark III, modified by Barris Kustoms flying off the cliff to its alleged demise.

=VK=
:dash:

Jay_n1
Operative

Post by Jay_n1 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:23 am

Hey I just watched Slamming sammy's Stunt show and I just noticed something. When Michel and KITT is suppost to be jumping over that truck and the car that is suppost to be moving the same direction you can clearly see that they aren't moving when KITT jumps..