My ideas to save Knight Rider!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Radicalas
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

My ideas to save Knight Rider!

Post by Radicalas » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 am

I think we should make videos on YouTube, sit in front of the camera and tell NBC to keep Knight Rider on the air, and send addresses of those YouTube videos to NBC by e-mail.

The show is in DVR's top ten. Look at all those illegal torrent sites, Knight Rider episodes has been downloaded by so many people from all around the world, i would say that Knight Rider is the most popular new TV show on internet, and is in Top 5 of all current shows. It shows, that people love Knight Rider, and television channels in other countries will buy Knight Rider! Maybe in USA Knight Rider isn't very popular, but look at the internet! There's so many people who watch it. I'm from Lithuania (country of basketball players Sabonis Songaila, Ilgauskas) and there was poll, which one new TV show in US is most interesting, 42% said, that they don't watch TV, and in the second place was Knight Rider with 17%. And that poll had 15,494 votes! And i think new Knight Rider is coming to my country too, because almost everytime we get TV shows from USA 1 year later than in USA. Because the channel, who showed original Knight Rider, started to show Lipstick Jungle and Bionic Woman is coming, so i guess we'll got Knight Rider soon too! This is why NBC should keep Knight Rider on the air!