Itching to watch Pilot Movie

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Itching to watch Pilot Movie

Post by GT500KR » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:58 pm

I want to watch the Pilot Movie again, anybody know where i could watch it?
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Lexicon
Operative

Re: Itching to watch Pilot Movie

Post by Lexicon » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 am

AFAIK, it was never up for people to view but I know it is out there if you know what I mean. NBC has no interest in putting it up since it really has no connection to the new series except for a few elements that the showrunner decided he would carry over.

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:57 am

Lexicon, you don't know what you're talking about. Please, for anyone who feels speculation holds more ground than actual fact, think about the possibility that someone on here knows.

NBC and HULU had the pilot online during the release of the first episode for the season. Like the first episodes, it has been taken off. Perhaps it will be posted online again on these websites, but as to when I'm not sure.

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:36 am

the movie was online a week and on the Xbox 360 Marketplace for FREE before it even was shown on TV, so what are u talking about Lexicon?
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit

Post by MIKEMAC » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:10 pm

I just watched it last night. I taped it the night it premiered, i tried to cut commericals out of it, I would upload it but don't know anyplace that could support a movie download for you guys.
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 pm

GT500KR wrote:the movie was online a week and on the Xbox 360 Marketplace for FREE before it even was shown on TV, so what are u talking about Lexicon?

I was speaking in terms of having it up from a regular source so it could be viewed by anyone wanting to see it as that how I took your question. Sorry for the confusion of the fanboys. I know many of you take things literally. :lol: Anyway, NBC did remove it for the reasons I outlined here. GST did not want the telefilm to influence any potential new fans of his remade Knight Rider.

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:38 pm

KnightINSTINCT wrote:Lexicon, you don't know what you're talking about. Please, for anyone who feels speculation holds more ground than actual fact, think about the possibility that someone on here knows.

NBC and HULU had the pilot online during the release of the first episode for the season. Like the first episodes, it has been taken off. Perhaps it will be posted online again on these websites, but as to when I'm not sure.

The older episodes won't be placed on NBC Direct or Hulu until a good length of time passes after the show goes off the air or NBC decides to allow it to drum up interest about a second season, if the show makes it that far. If NBC allowed Hulu to show the older episodes right now or put them up themselves on NBC Direct, it would make the iTunes and XBL/Microsoft Marketplace release of the show worthless which would lose them some revenue. It's called good business sense. The telefilm will probably not be seen again in any format except as a bonus in a DVD/Blu-Ray boxset if the show ever makes it to home video as GST and NBC do not want it to be considered part of the Knight Rider continuity that is being shown on TV.

suave6565
Volunteer

Post by suave6565 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:51 pm

I have the movie with the commercials cut out. If someone could tell me where i can upload it...i think its about over 300 mb

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:55 pm

suave6565 wrote:I have the movie with the commercials cut out. If someone could tell me where i can upload it...i think its about over 300 mb
Don't go posting it here. It's against the rules.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:52 pm

I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to post a link here.
We all know that pirate ship has what he needs. :D
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 am

The DVD for the pilot was given away both at fye or for emmy consideration.
You can still find them being resold on ebay.
FYE DVD

Emmy DVD
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 am

Try one of the *removed*. you can find alot of things not only the pailot movie.
I got all TOS 4 sesouns that way :wink: :kitt:
Last edited by Matthew on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To remove references to illegal downloading methods