Semi Computer Found in KARR episode!?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

nee716
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Semi Computer Found in KARR episode!?

Post by nee716 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Hey Guys,

So I am sittin here bored in my hotel on a business trip watching Knight to Kings Pawn on hulu again. When Mike breaks KI3T out of "Area 51" and the solider dude tells torres a Knight Industries vehicle has been taken. Look @ the monitor behind the drapes it is playing the MIO original intro scanner video. And what is next to it the computers from the semi! Image

:kitt: :karr:

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Re: Semi Computer Found in KARR episode!?

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:59 pm

nee716 wrote:Hey Guys,

So I am sittin here bored in my hotel on a business trip watching Knight to Kings Pawn on hulu again. When Mike breaks KI3T out of "Area 51" and the solider dude tells torres a Knight Industries vehicle has been taken. Look @ the monitor behind the drapes it is playing the MIO original intro scanner video. And what is next to it the computers from the semi! Image

:kitt: :karr:
It looks a lot like it but it is most likely a modern supercomputer and not an 80's dinosaur...

t.b.77b
Operative

Post by t.b.77b » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Probably just a supercomputer.
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

KnightCrusader99
Operative

Post by KnightCrusader99 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Well that might not be it in the KARR episode, but I think I found it in something else I watched later that night... I think Captain James T. Kirk was in the semi!

I knew he went back to 1986 but who knew he made a visit to the FLAG semi?!? I might have to post a thread on this on the TOS subforum.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:40 pm

KnightCrusader99 wrote:Well that might not be it in the KARR episode, but I think I found it in something else I watched later that night... I think Captain James T. Kirk was in the semi!

I knew he went back to 1986 but who knew he made a visit to the FLAG semi?!? I might have to post a thread on this on the TOS subforum.
LOL that means that is just a simulated computer panel that has been used time and time and time again which in Hollywood is not at all unusual and besides why would they rent an actual supercomputer when they can just simulate one with that overused simulated computer panel which is what they just did, case solved the end...