THIS SHOW IS GETING BETTER AND BETTER

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kwsta25
Rookie

THIS SHOW IS GETING BETTER AND BETTER

Post by kwsta25 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Since the reboot knightrider is geting better and better. yea kitt vs karr fight could and should of been longer but WHO CARES. That episode was amazing. Who ever is complaining should just leave this forum and stop watching.
PPl should be greatful for 2 reasons.1 they brought back knight rider to begin with. 2 theu actually listen to the fans took the show towrds the right direction. Um did you guys forget the first episode comapre that to last weeks and this weeks episode, its completly difrent and its only gona get better from here :good: . THERES NO OTHER SHOW ON TV LIKE IT. if nbc does it right even now they have a huge hit on thier hands.

They average about 4.5 million steady viewers jut from fans like us. do it right and get the the non old school ppl watching and it gona be huge. so instead of complaining and posting things like let it die already which ppl at nbc see. help save it. If this goes nobody will ever see knight rider on tv again thats for sure. If i ditint believe this show wasent great i wouldint wast my time. We got flag coming back and evrything so i cant understand how someone can complain. BTw the old show has some really cheesy episodes to. In a way this one KILLS IT. The only thing the original has over this is ki2t. which i would be thrilled to see make an apearance here and there. or just the voice playing kitt out of a computer.

GET THE WORD OUT BE POSITIVE AND LETS SAVE OUR SHOW. BEFORE THE HILLS AND REALITY SHOWS TAKE OVER

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: THIS SHOW IS GETING BETTER AND BETTER

Post by stelios_z28 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:34 pm

i agree with costas..who is probably greek as i am!hehe!!but really kwstas...they must bring ki2t at least for cameos!check the ratings for the last episode with car..and then imagine the rating if they announce a ki2t cameo!!

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:14 pm

I'd say that w/ what I saw on Knight to King's Pawn, they are definitely going back to original formula, as
the message from Charles mentioned Wilton Knight, Knight Foundation, & FLAG, and it's mission. I'm glad
they had Peter Cullen to voice KARR. It is too bad they destroyed KARR so quickly at the end, that the fight
was too short. I'm thinkin they deinitely plan to be back in the fall, especially as I Love the Knight Life is
now gonna be the season finale.

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:08 pm

I agree show is getting better. If they really want to save the show, they have to fill us in on the original KITT. Hopefully with FLAGG coming back we'll find something. If don't want to bring him back the show us a file, stating that he was destroyed or something.