Michael Knight is a liar

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

epc1122
Rookie

Michael Knight is a liar

Post by epc1122 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:28 am

Was thinking about this while i was working out, and now that we know mike's memory was in fact wiped out, he must have been lying to sarah in the very first episode of the season about not knowing that spanish woman (paula garces).

lets look at the time frame of when things might have happened that day. that day he proposed to sarah, then gets his mind wiped and then dates the spanish woman. he would have remembered paula garces' character. now lets look at it another way: he proposes to sarah, then dates paula garces, then gets mind wiped; that could potentially be reason for him not knowing or remembering paula garce's character. so either way, mike isnt telling the truth.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Michael Knight is a liar

Post by Lynda414 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:30 am

epc1122 wrote:Was thinking about this while i was working out, and now that we know mike's memory was in fact wiped out, he must have been lying to sarah in the very first episode of the season about not knowing that spanish woman (paula garces).

lets look at the time frame of when things might have happened that day. that day he proposed to sarah, then gets his mind wiped and then dates the spanish woman. he would have remembered paula garces' character. now lets look at it another way: he proposes to sarah, then dates paula garces, then gets mind wiped; that could potentially be reason for him not knowing or remembering paula garce's character. so either way, mike isnt telling the truth.
Unless him dating that woman was also wiped, for some reason.

epc1122
Rookie

Post by epc1122 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:39 am

so you think he got mind wiped twice? proposed to sarah, mind wiped, dated the spanish girl, and then mind wiped again?

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:43 am

No, I think that everything from right after he proposed to Sarah till KARR went on a rampage was one mind wipe. We don't know why he was with that woman in that way. Maybe it was for a mission as KARR's driver. I may find Mike Knight annoying, but I don't think he lied to Sarah. Well, about something like that anyway.

knightofthephoenix
Operative

Post by knightofthephoenix » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:46 am

HA! They should have been more careful with the timeline. It looks like Mike could have been cheating on her?
Last edited by knightofthephoenix on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

epc1122
Rookie

Post by epc1122 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:49 am

maybe he was with the spanish girl for a mission, but that just doesnt seem right to me. she knew that they had done something to him, so he must have been with her before the mind wipe. maybe he was with her to get closer to a bad guy or something. i'd rather believe that then lol. but he should have told sarah that he might have to do some shady things for an assignment.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:53 am

epc1122 wrote:maybe he was with the spanish girl for a mission, but that just doesnt seem right to me. she knew that they had done something to him, so he must have been with her before the mind wipe. maybe he was with her to get closer to a bad guy or something. i'd rather believe that then lol. but he should have told sarah that he might have to do some shady things for an assignment.
Well, the last thing he did regarding Sarah was propose. Maybe he didn't know he was going to be recruited for the KARR project then, and I don't think they let him make too many personal phone calls while he was on it. Who knows what stuff they had him doing. I mean, look at his missions now. They're hardly sane.

t.b.77b
Operative

Post by t.b.77b » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:08 pm

I don't think he was lying to Sarah although the time-line really doesn't fit. I agree that it may have had to do with the KARR project and he was just on a mission.
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:41 am

Sarah had to tell him that he had proposed to her the that day because he couldn't remember it.

That means the memory wipe covered that whole day.

And how would he remember the Spanish women if his mind was wiped?
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;