PLEASE! Let it die!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

FX23
Operative
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:25 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by FX23 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:08 pm

why did karr want kitt to die?

User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by weeezl » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Mr.Marcus wrote:I hope this show gets canceled. They've had 3 chances to get KR right and they haven't. Time to accept they don't know what they are doing and move on. I was open to the possibility up until KARR and the way he was thrown in as some token villain clearly demonstrated to me that they don't get it. If you're going to bring back KR it should be as good if not better than the original. Not worse. There's no excuse for that. Time to end it.


Dont be a jagoff, hoping the show gets cancelled is stupid, it hurts the whole franchise.

I'm not saying new KR is perfect or a worthy successor to the original, its an entirely different show.

KR being on the screen (regardless of its faults) is positive for the fandom, we should all be behind it due to the fact that it has the most potential out of all the re-boots to bring KR to the new audiences, sure they made mistakes in the series direction but IMO it has the best chance of continuing the KR craze for years to come.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:10 pm

FX23 wrote:why did karr want kitt to die?


Probably because the User Mr Marcus was driving it and since he could not wait for his dreamed of cancellation and permanent death of the K.R franchise... :lol:

Seriously probably because he remembers that KITT is the one that took him out long ago...

FX23
Operative
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:25 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by FX23 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:12 pm

so it was the orginal karr then

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:15 pm

FX23 wrote:so it was the orginal karr then


The AI probably was...

FX23
Operative
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:25 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by FX23 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:19 pm

are mustangs really tough and can smash through robots and stuff?

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:23 pm

FX23 wrote:are mustangs really tough and can smash through robots and stuff?


The only explanation I have is that the nano skin was at least partially active to resist the blow if not to repair itself...

FX23
Operative
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:25 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by FX23 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm

im bored

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:34 pm

FX23 wrote:im bored

Me too! Why do you think I'm hanging around this board so persistently?

User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by weeezl » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:37 pm

It was never explained if Karr was the original AI or not, they referred to him as the Knight Automated Roving Robot this time around but I'm sure that was just for us fans.

It's just one of those things, we either decide for ourselves what he was or go on not being certain and asking questions that wont be answered.

Decide for yourselves.... :good:

Nelson B
Operative
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:05 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Vancouver BC Canada

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Nelson B » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Well maybe with all these calls for the show's cancellation. NBC will take notice. But I'am not holding my breath. I'am sure Ford is not to eager to lose there weekly hour long commerical for their product. As Pontiac had four years worth and it didn't cost them a cent.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Nelson B wrote:Well maybe with all these calls for the show's cancellation. NBC will take notice. But I'am not holding my breath. I'am sure Ford is not to eager to lose there weekly hour long commerical for their product. As Pontiac had four years worth and it didn't cost them a cent.

And another hater calling for cancellation and if your concern is Ford don't worry Ford is nearly broke already and will not and cannot keep the tab of any show anyway, in fact Ford will probably also bite the dust in no time! Yihaah! No more K.R franchise and tons of unemployed people probably committing suicide as well, the world could not be better for haters nowadays...

DrWho2005
Operative
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:56 am

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by DrWho2005 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:42 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
Nelson B wrote:Well maybe with all these calls for the show's cancellation. NBC will take notice. But I'am not holding my breath. I'am sure Ford is not to eager to lose there weekly hour long commerical for their product. As Pontiac had four years worth and it didn't cost them a cent.

And another hater calling for cancellation and if your concern is Ford don't worry Ford is nearly broke already and will not and cannot keep the tab of any show anyway, in fact Ford will probably also bite the dust in no time! Yihaah! No more K.R franchise and tons of unemployed people probably committing suicide as well, the world could not be better for haters nowadays...



My God..do you actually want people to lie and say they like this show just so it stays on air!??

User avatar
Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 821
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Cyber Space
Contact:

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Rockatteer » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:02 pm

DrWho2005 wrote:My God..do you actually want people to lie and say they like this show just so it stays on air!??

No, if people don't like the show, then they should be allowed to say so with the same vigor as those that do like the show and I strongly disagree with the few in here who are constantly hate-bashing.

However I don't think there is a need for those who don't like the show to be actively calling for it to be canceled. That to me is bad taste.

If you don't like a show, just don't' watch it. Simple as that. But to actively try to seek and encourage the demise of the show, is ignorance it it's best.

Just because you don't like a show doesn't give you the right to stop others from watching and enjoying it, which is effectively what calling for it to be canceled is doing.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 pm

You know this term "haters" that people seem to keep throwing around (mostly the new show supporters) honestly this is just a copout excuse for refusing to awknowledge the short comings of this series and quite frankly it's the conclusion of a weaker mindset.

If you want to debate why you like the new series, use your mind to present some valid defensive points not some empty escapist term. Hate in itself is not the same as disliking something, to hate something you have to really care about it in the first place.

I think many people "dislike" things but to use the term "hatred" or "haters" it really sends a deeper negative message than it should and when show supporters use this word as a brand against other indviduals who dislike the show it really does more damage than good to try and justify their point. It evolves from a difference of opinion into outright discrimination and that is not what Knight Rider is about.

I dislike many things about the new series's story points, production choices, etc. but I do not "hate" it. I try to point out the positives with the negatives. Some people call that being passive-agressive, I call it seeing both sides of the coin.

As far as the franchise goes, I've already stated that should this show be cancelled, it will not "kill" the franchise as long as people continue to care enough about Knight Rider in any form it has taken. It will weaken it, it may set it back again, it may take time to recover but it will not die because the people who continue to keep its spirit alive refuse to let it become dated or forgotten from one generation to the next.

Forget the effects, forget the campy fashion, forget all that technical cheesy date dependent fluff...Knight Rider is what you choose to make of it and at its core it's about heart, action, and one man and his one of a kind car (sans prototypes) making a positive difference.

So please stop this whole "We have to save Knight Rider" mentality and more importantly stop calling people "haters" because they don't agree with you. It's self defeating and does not reflect well on the fandom.

Stop the hate, stick to debate.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 12:29 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Sweden

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:28 pm

So please stop this whole "We have to save Knight Rider" mentality and more importantly stop calling people "haters" because they don't agree with you. It's self defeating and does not reflect well on the fandom.

Stop the hate, stick to debate


That's precisely what I said way back!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

User avatar
Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Hanging out with KITT in SPARTA!

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:38 pm

If you don't like a show, don't watch it. I don't like reality TV, but do I go around telling people to support canceling those shows? NO. If you don't like it, go watch something else. Stop acting like little kids and destroying what is left for those who enjoy it to actually watch it. The new KR might not be your taste, and I respect that, but it does not mean that you can tell people to support cancellation because you don't like it. I have very high standards for TV shows I watch, but when I saw the two hour pilot, I did see it's flaws and weaknesses in some areas, and if I see too many I'd not watch the show, but I loved KI3T, and continued watching it. I hardly even saw TOS, and I still enjoyed it. I even have some friends in the high school I go to who also enjoy watching KR.

Plus, Neilson ratings are useless. Just because a few people would rather watch some other show rather than KR doesn't mean everyone else does. It's the twenty-first century people, we should have better technology to help us find ways to find out the exact numbers of viewers. I saw a thread that was showing KR was in the top 10 for DVR recordings. It shows that there is an interest in KR. PROMOTION, my fellow Knight Rider fans is the magic word, and us as fans have to make our voices louder than the haters, and we as fans should help.

One final thing: people who claim that they're "helping/defending the fandom by killing KR08" is not helping at all. It's just appearing to NBC that KR is dead. Do you think this could even affect Glen Larson's movie production because The Weinstien Company might think that if NBC's KR is dead that Glen's movie might not bring any interest either?

In short, if you don't like it, don't watch it. It doesn't mean that you have to tell the powers that be to cancel it. KR might not be the best show ever, or even the most ground-breaking, but it doesn't mean that the ones who enjoy it can't enjoy it.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

DrWho2005
Operative
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:56 am

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by DrWho2005 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:17 pm

I never actually said i wanted the show to be canned,
I want people to be able to say what they want about the show- positive or negative.

I personally think the show should be taken off the air, GST sacked and for NBC to throw a LOT of money at Glen Larson and then bring it back for a season two continuing where this show left off.

User avatar
Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Hanging out with KITT in SPARTA!

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:33 pm

DrWho2005 wrote:I never actually said i wanted the show to be canned,
I want people to be able to say what they want about the show- positive or negative.

I personally think the show should be taken off the air, GST sacked and for NBC to throw a LOT of money at Glen Larson and then bring it back for a season two continuing where this show left off.

Sorry...I never wanted to intentionally target someone in particular. I was talking about people in general. :) I'm sorry if I offended you, or make you feel targeted.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

User avatar
Sue
KRO Field Correspondent
Posts: 1450
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:20 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: From NJ now in LA
Contact:

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Sue » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:10 am

Its kinda like your neighbor telling you her mother, who you never much liked is sick, and you telling her well you hope she dies. It's kinda rude. Even if your neighbor once admitted that her mother had flaws.
There should be nothing wrong with people saying what they don't like about the show. But there are plenty of people who do like it. There doesn't need to be a war as long as those two groups of people can respect one another and how the other person is feeling.
If someone came here saying TOS should never have existed I don't think they would be welcomed by those that love the show. I'm sure we all get enough crap from coworkers and friends for being Knight Rider fans. One would hope that here at least we have a safe place to be a fan and be respected for that.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

User avatar
Skav
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1999
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Skav » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:13 am

Victor Kros wrote:If you want to debate why you like the new series, use your mind to present some valid defensive points not some empty escapist term.

As far as the franchise goes, I've already stated that should this show be cancelled, it will not "kill" the franchise as long as people continue to care enough about Knight Rider in any form it has taken. It will weaken it, it may set it back again, it may take time to recover but it will not die because the people who continue to keep its spirit alive refuse to let it become dated or forgotten from one generation to the next.


KR is escapist entertainment so the term haters go hand in hand with it. :wink: And I really don't think many people put too much thought into hate, it's a word that is commonly used, both on the internet and in reality between people to express a dislike of something and it's not a word that should be looked into too deeply with the incorrect way people use the term.

With the approach this series has taken, which I am betting will be the absolute closest we will ever get to having some sort of continuation with the series and also taking into account this is the most successful reincarnation of the series to date, the franchise is heading for trouble if the show is cancelled.

I cannot foresee any future comebacks next time.

Yeah, we can all mingle on internet message boards, make replicas and wear the t-shirts but I am sure people will be hard pressed to see anything that has the KR name on it in the future.

Personally, I think a sign of the times has a lot to do with the success (or lack thereof) of the show.

The OTS had an easier time back in the 80's because audiences were different. We live in a different world now and audiences have advanced from watching shows about talking cars. That includes kids.

I think the show could actually still work if they make it a little more hard edged. A prime example would be the two parter that aired a couple of weeks ago.

That's what people go for now. And the show proved it can contain that.

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:41 am

KR is escapist entertainment so the term haters go hand in hand with it. :wink: And I really don't think many people put too much thought into hate, it's a word that is commonly used, both on the internet and in reality between people to express a dislike of something and it's not a word that should be looked into too deeply with the incorrect way people use the term.

- I disagree. There is no justification for labeling people who disagree with you "haters" period. Knight Rider is an escapest show but it is built upon a concept that stands for integrity and ultimately something positive.

With the approach this series has taken, which I am betting will be the absolute closest we will ever get to having some sort of continuation with the series and also taking into account this is the most successful reincarnation of the series to date, the franchise is heading for trouble if the show is cancelled.

- I do not share your bleak outlook on what future Knight Rider will have, should this series be cancelled and I will continue to stand against the assumption that if this show is taken off the air, Knight Rider as a property dies along with it. I know for a fact this is not true but I have and will continue to admit it will weaken it.

I cannot foresee any future comebacks next time.

Yeah, we can all mingle on internet message boards, make replicas and wear the t-shirts but I am sure people will be hard pressed to see anything that has the KR name on it in the future.

Personally, I think a sign of the times has a lot to do with the success (or lack thereof) of the show.

- That's your opinion and I respect that. Personally I feel the lack of success is due to the lackluster writing, attention to detail, attention to continuity, and frivelous spending of budgets for a vision that in itself from the start was problematic. Still you roll the dice and you take a risk and if that risk doesn't pan out, you scramble for damage control. That is what they are doing at this point...proving their investment can work, while trying to negate why it didn't work. Fans know the difference, new and old and respond accordingly.

I do blame the writers to some degree but the fault is mostly in the corner of the NBC execs who don't see the franchise as anything more than a money making machine. If I was wrong, we'd see marketing back into play, we'd see their lackluster website fully up and running. What we;ve seen in my opinion is the execs saying well we have nothing better on right now...let's just see where it goes. I thought it was odd in an ad a while back when they had a huge shot of the stars from Heroes and a teeny little Attack KITT in the background...now I'm really starting to understand the symbolism behind that.

Marketing is another department sure, but it's NBC's exec who funds it. They place the orders for the promos, they fund the marketing machine and thus far it's all but non existant and I know other people feel the same way at this point.

The OTS had an easier time back in the 80's because audiences were different. We live in a different world now and audiences have advanced from watching shows about talking cars. That includes kids.

- So let me get this straight, kids today use the term "douche", "brosef", and so on? Is that what you're stating? That children, not teens mind you but KIDS today are accustom to seeing people grinding under the sheets, calling each other douches, and throwing fists amongst a drinking atmosphere? Is this what "family entertainment" has been reduced to?

I think you confuse the real demographic here. Kids can't afford to go out and buy a high end sports car, they can't afford to drop money on an x-box 360 or these high end gadgets but TEENS can, teens drink, teens insult eachother with quick quips and comebacks, they fight, and yes grind in the sheets. Kids don't do this because kids clearly ARE NOT the target audience, kids are being used as an excuse for this show to say "Well kids love Transformers! So we use what works!"

If this show was targeted towards children as you're implying, to a more mature audience of children then why does there continue to be nothing A KID WOULD WANT their parents to buy them? No toys, no action figures, no officially sold t-shirts, not even an official hot wheels or matchbox car of the real K3000.

Merchandising disputes? Perhaps yet Heroes has toys, Heroes has t-shirts, Heroes even has comic books. With Shelby spitting out GT500KRs left and right, why don't they just release an official 1:64 K3000 at this point?

There's a demand for it, that's been more than proven. You're telling me that Ford can afford to sponser the show and build full sized cars for the series but can't afford to produce a line of officially licensed toy cars? Rediculous, absolutely rediculous.

We're not talking a fleet of action figures, playsets, and high tech KR brand gizmos...we're talking about a cheap 1.99 child's play thing that you could even find in a supermarket.

These are products A KID would want. What if a kid wants a Knight Rider themed birthday party? What would a parent do? improvise? Even Transformers has blitzed that market already.

Their demographic goes to the super collector, right down to the little kid who isn't developed enough to transform a transformer. They created Robot Heroes and Fast Action Battlers so that even little kids can enjoy their product and grow from one level of difficulty to the next.

Transformers was built around selling toys just as much as selling cars. The movie sold the merchandise but with the new Knight Rider which claims to be inspired by Transfomers, they've done nothing more than borrow the effects from ILM. ILM is not Hasbro either and it has no specific target audience.


Really ask yourself that before you include kids into your equation. Teens? Adults? absolutely but children..no. This new Knight Rider is not thus far a "family" show as the original was intended to be. I know they're creating an episode featuring a kid, we'll see how it pans out with the kids demographic.

I think the show could actually still work if they make it a little more hard edged. A prime example would be the two parter that aired a couple of weeks ago.

That's what people go for now. And the show proved it can contain that.

- Time will tell. With so many shows following the same models to "survive" in our day and age and with the economy being what it is, I really hope for the new audience's sake that this new Knight Rider can find its footing and maintain its direction. Living up to 84 episodes is not going to be an easy task given their problematic start.

Let's hope Knight Rider aspires to be the trend setter again and not just a trend followers because just like pogs, a trend is popular only until something else bigger and better comes along.

Lastly I want you to understand I'm in no way, shape, or form attacking you. I am responding to your points with some of my own and practicing what I preach in terms to my reply about haters and whatnot. I can have a disagreement and agree to disagree and I respect people who challenge how I feel and vice versa.

At the end of the day again no one should want to see the show fail because however small or great an impact this series has on the property at this point, it's the fans who will suffer.

If NBC wants to save "their" Knight Rider, they need to really take an invested interest in turning things around otherwise when its all said and done its audience did everything in their power to save it.


=VK=
:dash:

suave6565
Volunteer
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by suave6565 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 am

I think people are missing the point here...you mention cancel...and everyone goes nuts and sensitive...
We ALL have to admit....the show has major flaws...yes, its entertaining but to some what link the original knight rider...its horrible...there are unexplained or loose ends. Its supposed to be continuation from where the original left off....Fine...but every now and then, the show refers to the past yet no explanation..One example: Durring knight to king's pawn...Wilton Knight was mentioned....someone here and another site asked "who is Wilton Knight?"...

This show is pretty much on life support...its suffering from bad writing. I think this show has a shot if they revamp the writers...More effort should be put into the show

I honestly dont care if ...

The hoff comes back as a cameo
Kitt is a mustang

I am a hug fan of the old show and i honestly would like this show to make it...but we have to be realistic here...how do you think the original Knight Rider got to be so popular?? .....The writers!! the made show believable!
Towards the end show original show...they had terrible writing...the show lost it's audience. I remember watching an episode on season 4 where Michael is fighting Ninjas!!!
How Cheesy can you get?

User avatar
Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 821
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Cyber Space
Contact:

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Rockatteer » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:31 am

suave6565 wrote:how do you think the original Knight Rider got to be so popular?? .....The writers!! the made show believable!

Oh.

My.

GOD!!!

Your joking right?

right??

Good writing? believable?

It was a talking car! and cheesy as hell!

No-one tuned in to Knight Rider for it's well written story lines. They tuned in to see Kitt doing stunts, driving by himself and talking back to Micheal.

suave6565 wrote:I think people are missing the point here...you mention cancel...and everyone goes nuts and sensitive...

And after reading through your post, I still have no idea what you think the point is that we're missing?
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com

User avatar
Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 12:29 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Sweden

Re: PLEASE! Let it die!

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:38 am

If you don't like a show, don't watch it. I don't like reality TV, but do I go around telling people to support canceling those shows? NO. If you don't like it, go watch something else. Stop acting like little kids and destroying what is left for those who enjoy it to actually watch it. The new KR might not be your taste, and I respect that, but it does not mean that you can tell people to support cancellation because you don't like it. I have very high standards for TV shows I watch, but when I saw the two hour pilot, I did see it's flaws and weaknesses in some areas, and if I see too many I'd not watch the show, but I loved KI3T, and continued watching it. I hardly even saw TOS, and I still enjoyed it. I even have some friends in the high school I go to who also enjoy watching KR.


I think you're missing the point. If people really do hate the show why did they even bother becoming a member of KRO only to bash it? The members of KRO are all highly devoted Knight Rider fans. Not Knight Rider fans of TOS or KR08 but Knight Rider fans! Therefore you can't really say that people are haters because they dislike som aspect of the show. A part of bashing the show is to me a way of criticising the show in a negative fashion, not because I think it's fun to bash it but because I care so much about it and for it's success that I acutally will spend a few hours of my day coming to this community to discuss it. Having said that, doesn't mean we want the show cancelled. We want the writers and producers to take our demands into consideration and what better way to do it than in a forum? A forum will always have positive and negative comments and that's really what makes it worth hanging around discussing about it. If everything we say is positive then how can we have a debate. We need to discuss on what's good and bad about the show to reach an understanding.

Point being, we're not haters! Haters are people who spam this forum and mock us for discussing this show. Those people are usually "discarded" or banned by the moderator. We're all fans and wish the show to improve and progress, not haters...
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Locked