Way to Keep this show going?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Way to Keep this show going?

Post by GT500KR » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am

I know some are reaching out to other message boards. I gave up on trying to convince AutoBlog since they dish the show every week. I sent out an Email to CarDomain, hoping they will say something about it in their daily Blog.

by now we heard NBC has a new Female President and according to Yahoo

"The network executive's enthusiasm doesn't extend to the new sitcom "Kath & Kim" and "Knight Rider." The two shows were "fair tries" but aren't holding up in the ratings, she said. She called them "indicative of shows that may or may not be coming back."

So should we send stuff to her, or does anyone from KRO have any info they can share us.

Like most ppl on here they dont want KR to go away, i think its getting better, is me or are we in the "Reality TV" generation? :x Almost every Reality Show is lame, except for one that will be debuting on Speed Channel in February.

because KR right now is a better than no KR. :good:
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Way to Keep this show going?

Post by Sue » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Yes it does appear Angela Bromstad will be deciding Knight Rider's fate. Ben Silverman has always been a supporter of the show so it's hard to know where Anglela stands. I'm not sure of her address, but I'm sure someone can track it down.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Mike K
Rookie

Post by Mike K » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Dont you think that the cast should be doing a tad more to promote it too?

Back in the day the hoff went to 40 car shows to promote the new show?

I am hoping she does not cancell the show - its just starting to take off - ok its had a slow start but please dont cancell it.
Oh Please bring the show over to the UK!!!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:10 pm

I don't think it's fair to complain about Justin or Deanna not "doing enough" to promote the show. They've made appearances and done interviews but they had been working with little off time over the last year. I doubt they had time to go out and do much of that, not to mention a largely negative response to the show to no fault of their own, doesn't help either.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:31 pm

yea but there interviews on cable channels, not major networks, ABC, CBS, NBC.

Except that Justin got on Today or Good Morning America when the Movie came out
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Post by Mr.Marcus » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Mike K wrote:Dont you think that the cast should be doing a tad more to promote it too?

Back in the day the hoff went to 40 car shows to promote the new show?

I am hoping she does not cancell the show - its just starting to take off - ok its had a slow start but please dont cancell it.
Oh Please bring the show over to the UK!!!
I don't think anyone wanted to interview them. When you have a hit show people like Leno, Letterman, SNL want you to make an appearance. When you don't have a hit show nobody wants you. The show is only starting to take off with us fans b/c we are finally getting much better episodes. But the general public has dismissed this show already. At the end of the day a show depends on them tuning in. If the renewal of a show depended solely on the fans we'd never have any cancellations.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Give the humans a break, and have NBC do with Jay Leno with what they did with the "Jay Leno's Garage" show. Have KI3T appear. People love the car! :D *wonders what questions they might ask him*
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9