Richard Baseheart in my favorite episode of Twilight Zone

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Richard Baseheart in my favorite episode of Twilight Zone

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 am

I was shocked when I right clicked an episode of twilight zone.I have my dvr record them all.I saw my favorite episode where a man finds out his planets inhabitants passed away and he finds a woman on a planet he crash landed on.He finds a woman from another world named Eve his last name is Adam and you can guess the rest of it.I was shocked when I right clicked the episode and noticed it was Richard Baseheart none other than Wilton Knight.

He looks nothing like Michael Knight when he was young. :D

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Richard Baseheart in my favorite episode of Twilight Zone

Post by Showpro1 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Knight Racer;
That was a very cool episode of Twilight Zone & his series during the 1960's Voyage to The Bottom Of The Sea
is great to watch because inspite of the cheesy special FX Richard Basehart was always a joy to watch.
He also played a Shakespearian actor on Columbo who accidentally kills the sponsor of the play he is in while Columbo vacationed in England, & it was actually on location.
By his acting & voice you would find it hard to believe he was born in Zanesville Ohio.
Thanks for the post,

Dave Doggett.