How can KITT defeat the monter that KARR is now?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

scorbing
Recruit

Re: How can KITT defeat the monter that KARR is now?

Post by scorbing » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:27 am

_K3000_ wrote:
scorbing wrote:They are going to kill Charles, which I think its a mistake. They should not get rid of Charles. His character is very important and its a very stupid move on their part. Just like the old Knight Rider when they killed Devon Miles. That was completely stupid.
jesus people are still not going to get over this are they?
i think its an opening for someone else :)

So you think they are going to bring back the Hoff? At least for a few episodes? I think they should do that to bring the ratings back up. The Hoff coming back....Nice.

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:06 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
BlueChaos wrote:Hnh, makes me wonder if we will ever see KI3T being dented, especially after KARR smacked him bad during last episode's preview trailer. Ten episodes as of the moment and not a dent at all in KI3T, as opposed to KI2T who was very oftenly seen being battered and damaged (especially after being hit by cannons, missiles, etc.)

We still haven't seen what weapons KI3T has in the Attack Mode yet. Maybe he got a huge badass super weapon hidden somewhere under the hood. Or maybe, they could use that 100-mph-bomb that is currently in the trunk! Turbo Boost over KARR's cockpit and drop the bomb, KARR goes boom and clang!
Do you realize that's basically for all intended purposes a small nuke that would vape easily around more than a few square miles or were you not paying attention during the episode? :o :shock: :o
Details, details.... :P
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:23 pm

lunchmeat wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:
BlueChaos wrote:Hnh, makes me wonder if we will ever see KI3T being dented, especially after KARR smacked him bad during last episode's preview trailer. Ten episodes as of the moment and not a dent at all in KI3T, as opposed to KI2T who was very oftenly seen being battered and damaged (especially after being hit by cannons, missiles, etc.)

We still haven't seen what weapons KI3T has in the Attack Mode yet. Maybe he got a huge badass super weapon hidden somewhere under the hood. Or maybe, they could use that 100-mph-bomb that is currently in the trunk! Turbo Boost over KARR's cockpit and drop the bomb, KARR goes boom and clang!
Do you realize that's basically for all intended purposes a small nuke that would vape easily around more than a few square miles or were you not paying attention during the episode? :o :shock: :o
Details, details.... :P
Well details are important especially in this case, because even if KITT can somehow survive the direct impact of a kiloton or more device, chances are Mike will not and neither will those living in the surrounding areas, so yes details do matter... KITT is not KARR he would not resort to mass destruction just to destroy KARR.