How can KITT defeat the monter that KARR is now?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

How can KITT defeat the monter that KARR is now?

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:54 am

I'm not kidding! We are talking about something that turns into a real nasty 18 foot killbot! How on Earth are KITT and Mike gonna deal with that? That thing is a darn freaking first generation terminator for all intended purposes! :o :shock: :o

So any ideas? I do not think throwing it off a bridge is going to work this time around...

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: How can KITT defeat the monter that KARR is now?

Post by Lynda414 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 am

KARR probably has some weakness that Mike will exploit at the zero hour. Probably a code or something that will require exorbitant amounts of technobabble to explain. This will be after KITT gets totaled of course. The fight scenes should be cool at least.

trissybabes
FLAG Recruit

Post by trissybabes » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:08 am

I've been wondering a similar thing too!

If KI3T is KARR's "inferior production model" then by the looks of it he'll be just that!

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:51 am

trissybabes wrote:I've been wondering a similar thing too!

If KI3T is KARR's "inferior production model" then by the looks of it he'll be just that!
Well the new KARR is obviously designed with Military applications in mind unlike an urban protector as KITT is, honestly it would have been even cooler if instead of a mustang it's auto mode would be a Hummer but that's just me... :P

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Turbo Boost through the glass compartment. :P
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

trissybabes
FLAG Recruit

Post by trissybabes » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:23 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Turbo Boost through the glass compartment. :P
but does KARR have KI3T's nanotech abilities?

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:11 pm

It's probably going to be a combination of things, if they can fit it into the allotted time. KI3T and KARR will probably have an AI vs. AI battle to see who can hack whom, while they're physically fighting or whatever. KI3T is gonna take a *?$# of damage, and will probably have to target a weak spot on KARR (the scanner, perhaps? :P) KARR is probably really really fast and quick, so this is no mean feat.

Or perhaps Mike will step out of the car and confront KARR directly to create a distraction for KI3T to attack him....maybe it will work. Orrrrrrr....maybe it won't!

I wonder if this will end up with Mike being taken hostage by KARR? If they do a two-parter....first ep ends with Mike being taken hostage, locked in the cockpit. Second ep has KI3T fighting KARR on the virtual plane in order to hack him and unlock the cockpit...Mike makes it out, KI3T hits KARR with a well-placed laser to the scanner in order to disable any repair functions (the equivalent of boot to the head) and then, turbo boost through the cockpit. That'd make it for me. :D
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

scorbing
Recruit

Post by scorbing » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Don't be surprised if KITT transforms into a robot himself and beats the crap out of KARR. Maybe that will be the surprise scene.

Tony P Knight Driver
Operative

Post by Tony P Knight Driver » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:46 pm

I see this ending the way IRON MAN ended.Big fight between, our hero and his boss.

Remember they said KARR was part cyborg. I think Torres jumps in the driver seat, when he learns Mile is coming after him.
Tony P.
The Knight Driver
Keep Knight Rider Rolling
One Person Can Make a Difference.
SUPPORT KNIGHT RIDER!
http://www.gopetition.com/online/23816.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

scorbing
Recruit

Post by scorbing » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:01 pm

They are going to kill Charles, which I think its a mistake. They should not get rid of Charles. His character is very important and its a very stupid move on their part. Just like the old Knight Rider when they killed Devon Miles. That was completely stupid.

scorbing
Recruit

Post by scorbing » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Tony P Knight Driver wrote:I see this ending the way IRON MAN ended.Big fight between, our hero and his boss.

Remember they said KARR was part cyborg. I think Torres jumps in the driver seat, when he learns Mile is coming after him.

So you think Torres is bad?

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:32 pm

I think the Torres is just as frightened of KARR as everyone else is...You can see him fall back in fear as KARR appears.

I am kinda of agreeing with the computer warfare on this one. Charles may decide to adapt the virus KITT had a couple of episodes ago and infect KARR with it causing KARR to kill Charles in the process. I still believe that we will see a heck of a fight scene but it will be the computer battle that will spell KARR's doom.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:25 pm

KARR may be the one that takes out Torres? As for destroying KARR, he has to have a weakness. Like in the original Sarah will have to do like Bonnie and point it out. As some else stated earlier the weak spot was the Scanner.

But what do I know, I'm just a fan along for the ride like everybody else :)

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:34 pm

scorbing wrote:
Tony P Knight Driver wrote:I see this ending the way IRON MAN ended.Big fight between, our hero and his boss.

So you think Torres is bad?
Torres is DEFINITELY bad though not in a villain kind of way. He has his own motives, his own priorities, and follows the plans that his superiors in the government have for KITT's technology, which is to create an upgraded version of KARR once KITT's AI and nanite armoring has matured to a point where it meets their expectations.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Harry Singh Jr. wrote:KARR may be the one that takes out Torres? As for destroying KARR, he has to have a weakness. Like in the original Sarah will have to do like Bonnie and point it out. As some else stated earlier the weak spot was the Scanner.

But what do I know, I'm just a fan along for the ride like everybody else :)
Why would they keep the same weakness as before though?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:36 pm

I say kkitt shoots a simple laser into karr's scanner which looks to be mounted as his eyes.After he's blind or the who system is shot to hell like the old series,Mike can prob turbo boost through the chest and it all.

_K3000_
Operative

Post by _K3000_ » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:48 pm

scorbing wrote:They are going to kill Charles, which I think its a mistake. They should not get rid of Charles. His character is very important and its a very stupid move on their part. Just like the old Knight Rider when they killed Devon Miles. That was completely stupid.
jesus people are still not going to get over this are they?
i think its an opening for someone else :)
"We Can Make A Difference" Help Support The Show

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:33 pm

_K3000_ wrote:
scorbing wrote:They are going to kill Charles, which I think its a mistake. They should not get rid of Charles. His character is very important and its a very stupid move on their part. Just like the old Knight Rider when they killed Devon Miles. That was completely stupid.
jesus people are still not going to get over this are they?
i think its an opening for someone else :)
That would be a fans wet dream ;)
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Post by WIBoomer1 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:34 pm

Since Torres' profile as basically ALL classified, and through the previous episodes, we've learned that he and Graiman knew about KARR, etc...that Torres probably works for another department of the government, that has ties to get KARR up and running again. But he needed to do this without Knight Research knowing about it. Graiman thinks KARR is destroyed. Torres has KARR being reactivated, for what reason, who knows???

Betcha that Graiman has a backdoor programmed into KARR (maybe Learns Alone???) and it shuts KARR down. pulls the plug...

the white knight
Recruit

Post by the white knight » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:38 pm

WIBoomer1 wrote:Since Torres' profile as basically ALL classified, and through the previous episodes, we've learned that he and Graiman knew about KARR, etc...that Torres probably works for another department of the government, that has ties to get KARR up and running again. But he needed to do this without Knight Research knowing about it. Graiman thinks KARR is destroyed. Torres has KARR being reactivated, for what reason, who knows???

Betcha that Graiman has a backdoor programmed into KARR (maybe Learns Alone???) and it shuts KARR down. pulls the plug...
Didn't Graiman say "I don't want another KARR on my hands" as in, he regrets NOT putting in a "back door"?
Summer : 1988 Firebird Formula (1992 Trans Am clone) - 5.7TPI / T5 5 Speed / 3.73 Posi
Winter : 1992 Camaro RS - 3.1L / 700R4 / 363,000KM

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightprobe89 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:58 pm

kitt could use his lasers, or his missles, but i would rather see kitt turbo boost through karr.
in glen larson we trust.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:00 am

Oh ho! Maybe all three!

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:04 am

I've noticed alot of you figure that all it will take will be a lazer shot to the scanner and a turboboost into the cockpit. Sound like a good plan but I dont think it will be that easy. If it were, the whole battle will last two minutes. I don't think that a weakesses that the first KARR had are the same in the new KARR. KARR will have weaknesses but it will take time for Mike and KITT to figure them out.

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:41 am

Hnh, makes me wonder if we will ever see KI3T being dented, especially after KARR smacked him bad during last episode's preview trailer. Ten episodes as of the moment and not a dent at all in KI3T, as opposed to KI2T who was very oftenly seen being battered and damaged (especially after being hit by cannons, missiles, etc.)

We still haven't seen what weapons KI3T has in the Attack Mode yet. Maybe he got a huge badass super weapon hidden somewhere under the hood. Or maybe, they could use that 100-mph-bomb that is currently in the trunk! Turbo Boost over KARR's cockpit and drop the bomb, KARR goes boom and clang!
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 am

BlueChaos wrote:Hnh, makes me wonder if we will ever see KI3T being dented, especially after KARR smacked him bad during last episode's preview trailer. Ten episodes as of the moment and not a dent at all in KI3T, as opposed to KI2T who was very oftenly seen being battered and damaged (especially after being hit by cannons, missiles, etc.)

We still haven't seen what weapons KI3T has in the Attack Mode yet. Maybe he got a huge badass super weapon hidden somewhere under the hood. Or maybe, they could use that 100-mph-bomb that is currently in the trunk! Turbo Boost over KARR's cockpit and drop the bomb, KARR goes boom and clang!
Do you realize that's basically for all intended purposes a small nuke that would vape easily around more than a few square miles or were you not paying attention during the episode? :o :shock: :o