Going to the Knight Rider Festival?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Are you going to the Knight Festival in Las Vegas

Yes
56%
No
33%
Still Unsure
11%

Total votes: 18

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Going to the Knight Rider Festival?

Post by neps » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:23 am

Just looking to see how many members here are attending, would love to organize something so we can all be sure to meet up and such. Many of us have been here for years and years, so it would be great to put some names to faces.

More info:
http://knightriderfestival.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Re: Going to the Knight Rider Festival?

Post by March2875 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:51 am

I would like to however I made plans already for my vacation time. I promised my brother we would go visit a friend of ours in Florida. He's been looking forward to a long plane ride with me for years. I know Vegas would be longer however the friend in Florida is also very looking forward to our visit as well. So it wouldn't be fair to him either to change plans now. Hopfully another time.

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Yes, I am going....I have already put in for the time off and still have to book it but had to wait until the Holiday was over. I am Soooo looking forward to it.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:30 pm

I am going but only for Saturday (3/21). I cannot get off of work on Friday(3/20) yet I am still working on it. I have some comps I needed to use for Vegas anyways. I cannot wait for all of us to meet and put names to faces.

1991firebirdkitt
Recruit

Post by 1991firebirdkitt » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 pm

I'll be there with my KITT!!! :kitt:
Can't wait to meet everyone. :kitt2:

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:15 pm

I will be there you bet.
D. Doggett. :dash: :kitt2: :kittspin:

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:45 pm

I would LOVE to go in my Mustang, but it won't be road-worthy in time. Next year for sure! I've always wanted to take a road trip from TX to Vegas in my 'Stang.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Goldwings
Rookie

Post by Goldwings » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:26 am

My boyfriend and I are going to try to make it, its really going to depend on my college load and if my boyfriend can find a job in the bay area. He just graduated and can't get a job in his field.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Neil you can add Don Peake to the list which is great news to us all, and Paul will be adding him to the list of confirmed special guests on the official website soon.
I know that Don was working on the Goliath CD however because of Universal Studios foot dragging he may not have access to the material he needs in order to pull that off.
There is good news regarding some newly discovered tapes from the classic movie -The Hills Have Eyes which Don Peake composed for, they were very fragile but through a special process are now restored.
Don was telling me that The Hills Have Eyes CD will be available at the Knight Festival and that there are distinct
elements that were used on the movie which he used on Knight Rider a few years later.

Also in a couple of weeks Rebecca Holden will let us know whether she will also attend, so everyone please say a prayer about that, because like Don Peake Rebecca is very gracious to all her fans.
Paul Casey said that if she wanted to, he would allow her to sing for us.
Let me assure you that she has a fantastic voice, which reminds me that she just released a new CD and is titled
Dare To Dream.
If anyone is interested I will post that info later.
Take care eveyone & Happy New Year,

D. Doggett. :dash: :kitt2: :kittspin: :kittconv2: :good:

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Bloody hell yeah I will be there!

n knight
Operative

Post by n knight » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:52 am

i'll be going with my KITT
alex

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/com ... ketch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/user/nknightkitt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s221.photobucket.com/home/n_knight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:06 am

I would love to go to this. Me and my GF are debating on flying out from MI.

I had an idea that I think would be really awesome, and it would also fullfull a dream of mine ever since I first seen Knight Rider as a 5 year old.

Would it be possible if anyone with a good replica that would allow me to drive it? I know it sounds insane. I'll pay I don't care. Just around the parking lot even. It has been a dream of mine ever since I have been a child to drive Kitt. Now I realise the imense care and dedication people have with their replicas, and I'm even expecting to get laughed at, but That would be a deal sealer for me If I could get behind the wheel for 5 minutes.

It would be a great idea if someone wanted to charge $20 for a small Kitt test drive around the parking lot and then just donate the proceeds to charity or whatnot. Remember guys One man can make a difference.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline