Episode 16: "Fly By Knight" Spoilers

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Episode 16: "Fly By Knight" Spoilers

Post by Joe Huth » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:37 pm

From SpoilerTV:

Looks like FLAG is back:

STORY LINE
Mike and Kitt search for DANNY CLARK, a 10 year old math whiz who's been kidnapped by a Peruvian drug lord...

[AGENT JESSE RUNNING]
Female, in her late 20s, athletic build, attractive in a jeans-and-ponytail kinda way, she is a DEA agent who has been tasked with protecting the life of 10 year old Danny Clark, a witness to the murder of his father by Peruvian druglord Esteban Bahia. Deeply wary of Mike after he beats her to two crime scenes in a row, she is disinclined to cut any slack to an agent of FLAG. Agent Running places Mike under arrest, and isn't interested in his explanations -- especially after one of Bahia's murder victims turns out to be her boyfriend. Inclined to cuff Mike first and ask questions later, Agent Running is left in the dust when Kitt comes to Mike's rescue...GUEST STAR (7) SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

[DANNY CLARK]
10 years old, Danny is a brilliant young boy, a mathlete who has won the state science fair for the last two years. The son of divorced parents, Danny is the sole witness to the murder of his father by Peruvian druglord Esteban Bahia -- he's also the only person alive who knows where his father hid Bahia's stash of cocaine. In DEA custody, Danny is kidnapped by Bahia, who intends to pressure this troublesome little boy into revealing the location of his stash. But Danny is just smart enough to leave a trail of clues for Mike and Kitt to follow ..GUEST STAR (22)

[AMY CLARK]
She is Danny's mother, a woman in her 30s who looks like she hasn't slept in two days. She knows that her ex-husband has been killed by Esteban Bahia, and that her son Danny has fallen into Bahia's clutches. Afraid (with good reason) that she's the next person on Bahia's list, Amy is holed up in her home with a gun, ready to shoot anyone who looks suspicious. After Zoe works her way past Amy's wary defenses, Amy unbends enough to tell Zoe the whole story of her failed marriage to Danny's father -- but her love for her remarkable son shines through...GUEST STAR (14)

[ESTEBAN BAHIA]
A scary South American man in his early 30s, Bahia is a Peruvian druglord who has seized control of a cocaine cartel. A ruthless man, famous for his brutality in his quick climb to power, Bahia is in search of a shipment of cocaine, hidden by Danny Clark's now-deceased father. Knowing that Danny is both a witness to his father's murder, and the only person alive who knows where the cocaine is stashed, Bahia has kidnapped Danny, and intends to get his hands on the missing drug stash...GUEST STAR (22)

[DARREL ARMSTRONG]
African American, distinguished, late 40s to 50s, the Deputy Director Of National Intelligence, Armstrong is a veteran government official, with a great reverence for Sarah's father -- but with a certain wary distaste for an off-the-books operation like FLAG. He cuts a deal to protect Mike from prosecution, but only if he brings in Danny Clark alive... 1 speech & 6 lines, 1 scene (36) CO-STAR.

[DEA PILOT #1]
30s, a DEA pilot who has been bought off by Esteban Bahia, he's armed and dangerous and has no idea why his new employer's car has gone dead. He's easily captured and knocked out cold by Mike...3 lines, 2 scenes (30) SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/11/k ... night.html

Joe
Knight Rider Historian - visit my website: http://www.KnightRiderHistorians.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Co-author of Knight Rider Legacy

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Re: Episode 16: "Fly By Knight" Spoilers

Post by WIBoomer1 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:08 pm

Very interesting...all you need is a cute 10 year old to play the Ricky Schroder part...and to have KI3T get all mushy on him...

but it is a step in the right direction.

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:42 am

This is an episode after the cut where there won't be any C. Graiman, Torres and Rivai.
Would be interesting to see where they take this FLAG thing after the cut.
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:21 am

Interesting indeed, looks like Zoe is going to become some sort of human resources/relations or a counselor type or whatever? Why would Mike need protection from prosecution? Will that have to do with what happens with Torres or whatever in episodes 10/11 or will it just involve some side story in this episode?? Hmm.. I guess Charles is going to be dead after all. =\
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:46 pm

I am liking what I see! I love the original feel coming back to the show. I am really curious what has happened with FLAG and what exactly will they do in episode 13 to lead to this.

BTW this guy Armstrong obviously knows Graiman because it say's "Sarah's father".

Joe

TwilightPro101
Recruit

Post by TwilightPro101 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Excited and pleased to see the show transition back to the roots of the original series :)

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit

Post by Shapeshifter » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:25 pm

This episode has been moved up one spot, to # 15...

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit

Post by Knight2000 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 am

I wonder whether KI3T will bust Mike out of jail?

ronni3
Operative

Post by ronni3 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 am

i wonder if its too little too late?
"If I may attempt a colloquialism of my own, Thanks Brosef" K.I.T.T

ronni3
Operative

Post by ronni3 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 am

ever since the ratings of fight knight ive been very down and optimistic of our chances....im sorry...but having said that this ep sounds good. :good:
"If I may attempt a colloquialism of my own, Thanks Brosef" K.I.T.T

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Post by K.A.C.I. » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Don't you mean "pessimistic"?
That said, this Ep sounds a bit less interesting than the previous two IMO.
Knight Autonomous Cyber-Automotive Interceptor