Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

dalton654
Stranger
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by dalton654 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:59 pm

ok why would alex be leaving i do think he will go bad sooner or later due to what he did to mike w/ the memory loss but y u think he will be leaving

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:34 pm

I do believe KRI has been updated with the two "protected" pics in Torres's profile now available...
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

ghidorah15
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by ghidorah15 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:12 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:I do believe KRI has been updated with the two "protected" pics in Torres's profile now available...


[spoiler=]Niiiiice...two more KARR diagrams. :) Here's hoping all the negative speculation about him ("Oh no, he's not the original at all!") proves to be false, 'cuz he looks damn dangerous![/spoiler]

Cam KNIGHT
Recruit
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:20 am

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by Cam KNIGHT » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:43 pm

yes , he look more dangerous than the T/a KARR

User avatar
KRAvengerII
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:16 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Chandler az

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by KRAvengerII » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:24 pm

Maybe someone can post pics here...?
KITT: I walked right into that one, didn't I?
Michael: More like Turbo Boosted.

User avatar
tosil
Volunteer
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:19 am

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by tosil » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Well.... cylon light will be there (scanner), looks to be just one light like the original. But i have a question. Is that some sort of face I see inside the cabin behind the window? I mean, just look at it. It looks like eyes, a nose a jaw line...... weird. Can't wait to see this thing in action. I think KI3T is going to spring an oil leak when he sees him.



Image
If KITT were human, we would be called, THE STIG.

Knightfan82
Rookie
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:28 am

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by Knightfan82 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Okay. Here's my problem.

First of all, I logged in with out a problem. But when I tried to access some features (EX Media) I receive a Restricted Access message.

Any Suggestions?

User avatar
KITT Season 4
Rookie
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by KITT Season 4 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Finally the surveillance section is open. The vids are from security camera angles. (sorry if this already has been posted)

User avatar
Samborghini
Rookie
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:19 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by Samborghini » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 am

Seems to me NBC are releasing new parts of the site every once in a while, but they've still got a long way to go as Michael's and K.I.T.T.'s files are still Access Denied.
Protecting the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

User avatar
t.b.77b
Operative
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:37 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Indiana, United States

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by t.b.77b » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Samborghini wrote:Seems to me NBC are releasing new parts of the site every once in a while, but they've still got a long way to go as Michael's and K.I.T.T.'s files are still Access Denied.


Yes they are. It has been released that every time a password is in the show it should unlock more content on the site even though some content appears even when a new password has not been shown (e.g. the surveillance link)
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

User avatar
t.b.77b
Operative
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:37 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Indiana, United States

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by t.b.77b » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:27 pm

I'm going to try to revive this topic and stop the predictions of NBC forgetting this website and announce that the Media tab is now open with the Charles' death announcement and that the last mission has been added to the missions tab (even though missions 9 & 10 have never been added).

So here is a quick recap of the site:
Login: devon
Password: bonnie
Torres Level 3 Password: glenalarson (Or sometimes just hit submit will work)
All tabs are open
Torres' file is the only one with anything unlocked (video and personal)
Charles' and Rivi's files have not been updated since their either death or can't work again status.
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

User avatar
ElectricPhantom
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Contact:

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by ElectricPhantom » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:54 pm

The "Missions" tab has been updated with the synopsis of the two part episodes.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by PunkMaister » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 pm

t.b.77b wrote:I'm going to try to revive this topic and stop the predictions of NBC forgetting this website and announce that the Media tab is now open with the Charles' death announcement and that the last mission has been added to the missions tab (even though missions 9 & 10 have never been added).

So here is a quick recap of the site:
Login: devon
Password: bonnie
Torres Level 3 Password: glenalarson (Or sometimes just hit submit will work)
All tabs are open
Torres' file is the only one with anything unlocked (video and personal)
Charles' and Rivi's files have not been updated since their either death or can't work again status.


I tried the Torres high level password and it did not work so I cannot access photos or videos... :(

User avatar
t.b.77b
Operative
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:37 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Indiana, United States

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by t.b.77b » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 am

PunkMaister wrote:
t.b.77b wrote:I'm going to try to revive this topic and stop the predictions of NBC forgetting this website and announce that the Media tab is now open with the Charles' death announcement and that the last mission has been added to the missions tab (even though missions 9 & 10 have never been added).

So here is a quick recap of the site:
Login: devon
Password: bonnie
Torres Level 3 Password: glenalarson (Or sometimes just hit submit will work)
All tabs are open
Torres' file is the only one with anything unlocked (video and personal)
Charles' and Rivi's files have not been updated since their either death or can't work again status.


I tried the Torres high level password and it did not work so I cannot access photos or videos... :(


IDK I just retried it and it worked make sure you don't put any spaces and hit the submit button instead of the enter key or if it still doesn't work just hit the submit button and it might work other wise I have no idea why it isn't working for you Punk.
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

User avatar
t.b.77b
Operative
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:37 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Indiana, United States

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by t.b.77b » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:40 am

The password to get into the site has been removed so you go straight to the main page and the three former characters have been marked inactive but other than that nothing has happened on the site lately.
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

User avatar
Knight2000
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: UK

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by Knight2000 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:00 am

They've resigned the site from "knight research" to "flag"!

User avatar
t.b.77b
Operative
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:37 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Indiana, United States

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by t.b.77b » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Their has been a new topic about this website made that has been used the most recently so here is a link to it. Please make any further posts on this topic instead of this one as it is the most up to date.

viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=13680

Thanks
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

User avatar
Aydann.
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:56 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by Aydann. » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 am

I'm on http://www.knightindustriesresearch.com/ but when I click on a Page e.g. "Missons" it redirects me to http://www.knightindustriesresearch.com/ .. Whats the Login link?
One man can make a difference, Michael.

User avatar
KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:13 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Indianapolis IN

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:39 am

Aydann. wrote:I'm on http://www.knightindustriesresearch.com/ but when I click on a Page e.g. "Missons" it redirects me to http://www.knightindustriesresearch.com/ .. Whats the Login link?

Thats because, once the show ended, the site didn't matter to them. So it will keep Directing you back to the main page. Been like this for a while now.
There is the best, then the Rest!

Locked