If Garthe Knight Returned? Your Reactions?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

viper_defender
Recruit

If Garthe Knight Returned? Your Reactions?

Post by viper_defender » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:49 pm

Theres so much going on and sneaking around on that so far faceless entity controling everything thats going on in knight rider 2008... This to me seems like the perfect vehicle for the Return of an Old Enemy Garthe Knight...

How would you react if Da'Hoff comes back to play Garthe and brings with him an updated Goliath?
Knight Rider 1984
Viper 1994
Knight Rider 2008
Men and Machines that make a Difference!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRzKrzXod6Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; See how the Morph!

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Re: If Garthe Knight Returned? Your Reactions?

Post by pheonix_knight » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:30 pm

In order for the 'updated Goliath' to be a suitable nemesis for Ki3t, it would need to have the nano/transform abilities, much like the original shared Ki2t's MBS....

Think of the damage and possibilities for a nano/transforming Goliath... CGI dept would deffo be getting some 'overtime pay checks...'

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:22 pm

I'd roll my eyes because Garthe is one of those characters that should remain dead. They could get someone else to do the character now though, either explained that he had plastic surgery or just due to the fact that he shouldn't age the same as Michael due to their different totally different genetics.

But no, I'd much prefer Garthe stay dead, maybe have a bastard son or daughter, maybe both out there. But Garthe just needs to not come back.

Do we really want to put up with the insanity that would come about if the character not only came back but did so with a transforming semi? :lol:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:09 pm

I think Garthe is dead, looks like he was killed in "Goliath Returns", so I doubt he'll be back.
Let's say he had some loyal girlfriend, and asked her to carry his child. They have a son, and
after Garthe dies trying to kill Michael, the boy's mother does what Garthe requested: raise
their son to kill Michael Knight, and anyone close to him. That son learns about KARR & finds
a way to build a new one, based on KI3T, but obviously as a villain. Take it as u want.
This just my idea.

Drake
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Drake » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 pm

If it was something they managed to keep secret until we saw it on screen I'de freak.
The Kenner Knight 2000 Voice Car. One toy can make a difference.........

Ontario Knight
Operative

Post by Ontario Knight » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:22 am

Knight94 wrote:I think Garthe is dead, looks like he was killed in "Goliath Returns", so I doubt he'll be back.
Let's say he had some loyal girlfriend, and asked her to carry his child. They have a son, and
after Garthe dies trying to kill Michael, the boy's mother does what Garthe requested: raise
their son to kill Michael Knight, and anyone close to him. That son learns about KARR & finds
a way to build a new one, based on KI3T, but obviously as a villain. Take it as u want.
This just my idea.
I think that you put to much thought into this. I would like to see the Hoff play Garthe and Michael Knight in the same episode like in the old days, and we don't know if Garthe died since there was no body to follow up on. By the way you are saying this your making the dialog too complicated, and like I think GST is making the script for the new KR too complicated as well, I feel having the connection of the old KR and the new KR is a great idea. Like in Star Trek II the wrath of khan, Khan was sent to die on a planet however came back into a newer Star Trek script and was arguably one of the best Star Trek movies. And as for the complication of the currect KR script I still feel there are way to many characters, get rid of Billy, Zoe, Carrie and Alex and most importantly Charles since he is too connected to Sarah, you need an impartial leader, do a little connecting with the old series, and have Michael do more detective work, I think we would all like the show better, with lots of stunts and action driving scenes..... :kitt:

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Insted of bring Garthe Knight back, instead of a son, have his child be a daughter, have her get close to Mike Traceur, and then launch a Vendetta against FLAG. One idea I've had since TKR is to have Erica West be Garthe Knight's child, and have her turn on the other members with a new Goliath. Wild ideas, Huh? :D :kitt:

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:38 am

krrdr2010 wrote:Insted of bring Garthe Knight back, instead of a son, have his child be a daughter, have her get close to Mike Traceur, and then launch a Vendetta against FLAG. One idea I've had since TKR is to have Erica West be Garthe Knight's child, and have her turn on the other members with a new Goliath. Wild ideas, Huh? :D :kitt:
Well it could work... On a Fanfic that is....

Ttaskmaster
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Ttaskmaster » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:29 am

I think the first thing I'd do if he came back, is to pull off his moustache.

Not shave, pull.....