Calling all HATERS

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Calling all HATERS

Post by CJaguar442 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:59 am

KITTANDBILLYLUVER wrote:I think VK is a respectable member also. We ban him for something many other users are doing, ON THE SAME EXACT POST. Their comments are just plain saying it is no good, while most of VK's comments were constructive critisism. He is just saying what he thinks could be done better. I don't think he should've EVER been banned.
One more thing...if you are going to ban him, I know one specific member who is just plain negative, nothing good to say. Whet drives everyone in the live chat crazy, saying KR is over and we should just see it. He has posted in the boards with this garbage also. So even if you see that VK does not need to come back, see that you are doing something that, in my dictionary, calls you hypocrits. Rules for one, yet does not apply to others.
Right on Dude, :good: What happened VK was uncalled for. We should create a bring back VK petition. VK has been a devoted, caring, and loyal member to the knight rider community and this is how you treat him. "You turned this wonderful community into a circus, shame on you!!"-K.I.T.T.
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Calling all HATERS

Post by Matthew » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 am

KITTANDBILLYLUVER,

Resurrecting this topic was uncalled for, especially since you haven’t been here long enough to know what ultimately led to the decision to ban Victor. I would ask that in the future, you refrain from making comments where you don’t have all of the information available to make an informed contribution, and that includes your comments regarding Whet.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?