Should KITT have a 'girlfriend'?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

K2007
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Should KITT have a 'girlfriend'?

Post by K2007 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Never thought of it to be just another T-Am...:D Thanks! We'll have to make a 'KITT's gal' smiley. I expect she would have the same red scanner?
McKurra: Read it, Karr.
KARR: But I -
McKurra: Read it.
KARR: -sigh- Genesis 1:1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...
KNIGHT RIDER 2020 - a series canon by Knightsong

TheMechanic
Rookie

Post by TheMechanic » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Well...how do you think I got my nickname, eh? :wink:
Turbo Boost, Baby!

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Judd wrote:On another forum (IMDB) somebody made a very rude, juvenile, sexist and sophmoric joke about what they could call a female version of K.A.R.R. in the new series, which I won't repeat here. :D
...I'm drawing a blank...

KARR: ...Idiot.

:karr:
KARR: -sigh- Genesis 1:1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Tue May 27, 2008 4:25 pm

Maybe KITT wouldn't react to Domino in the negative way we all seem to think he would.

It's a good thing they're cars. Otherwise Bonnie would have her hands full with the revs of little engines :lol:

MJknight
Operative

Post by MJknight » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 pm

In Knight Rider Special, there is always that 'goading' towards KITT that he has a thing for my Fan-Knight car character 'D.E.L.I.A.' who is a Red 2005 Ford Mustang. (Just in case people ask, I chose to have Delia as a Mustang when I started my fan-fic series in 2006, so I have not been a copy-cat or 'Copy-KITT' and used a Mustang just because the current KITT is).
One Man Can Make A Difference - Wilton Knight

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Know how you feel pal - my original character KODA from '05 was a Shelby GT500E...they stole our idea!!!!

Dukeboy320
Rookie

Post by Dukeboy320 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:17 pm

attack beast on Team Knight Rider was always sweet on jenny :)

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:59 am

Interspecies relationship...Dante would KILL them both. I like it XD

Hayley Knight
Volunteer

Post by Hayley Knight » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:29 am

Oh my gosh :idea:
One day Michael and KITT are out on a mission having to do with the mysterious disapperences of high tech machinery, when KITT gets this unusual reading and traceses it to another AI. They follow the signal until it leads to this beautiful Corvette. KITT falls madly in love, somehow the two return to the foundation, Michael suspects something is wrong with KITT's "girlfriend" but doesn't say anything to ruin his pal's happiness. Through suttle questioning the she-car gets information valueable to the foundation. It turns out she is created by KARR (I dont know how) and has been gaining this information for KARR so he can topple the Foundation from within. KARR has also been behind all the high tech robberies as to build the she-car to mezmerize KITT at first glance in order to find out the secrets. But as things boil down and KARR is putting his plan in motion, she really begins to care for KITT and stands on his side. She tells KARR that she will not be influenced by his programming, but finds resistance difficult. KARR finally has all the data nessicary to shut down the foundation for good and give him a rematch with KITT that he knows he will win. The she-car gains enough effort to warn KITT about the attack, but it is too late, KARR has KITT cornered with an arson of lasers, and in a last effort to save the one she truly loved she rams into KARR's side, and being made of the same material as KARR, rips through KARR's side, destroying all of KARR's processors,and hers as well. KITT is devistated but manages to get over it. and then Devon walks in with a sledgehammer and begins to smash all of KARR's remains.
THE END

I know cheezy right with the "save the one true love by killing herself" right? but it's a story of KITT's girlfriend!
:skar: :kitt: :karr:
When I found out the news about KARR,I went to see my best friend,smiling like a psychopath.She asked me"What's your problem?"I replied"KARR!"and then began giggling madly.:karr:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:17 am

Hayley Knight wrote:Oh my gosh :idea:
One day Michael and KITT are out on a mission having to do with the mysterious disapperences of high tech machinery, when KITT gets this unusual reading and traceses it to another AI. They follow the signal until it leads to this beautiful Corvette. KITT falls madly in love, somehow the two return to the foundation, Michael suspects something is wrong with KITT's "girlfriend" but doesn't say anything to ruin his pal's happiness. Through suttle questioning the she-car gets information valueable to the foundation. It turns out she is created by KARR (I dont know how) and has been gaining this information for KARR so he can topple the Foundation from within. KARR has also been behind all the high tech robberies as to build the she-car to mezmerize KITT at first glance in order to find out the secrets. But as things boil down and KARR is putting his plan in motion, she really begins to care for KITT and stands on his side. She tells KARR that she will not be influenced by his programming, but finds resistance difficult. KARR finally has all the data nessicary to shut down the foundation for good and give him a rematch with KITT that he knows he will win. The she-car gains enough effort to warn KITT about the attack, but it is too late, KARR has KITT cornered with an arson of lasers, and in a last effort to save the one she truly loved she rams into KARR's side, and being made of the same material as KARR, rips through KARR's side, destroying all of KARR's processors,and hers as well. KITT is devistated but manages to get over it. and then Devon walks in with a sledgehammer and begins to smash all of KARR's remains.
THE END

I know cheezy right with the "save the one true love by killing herself" right? but it's a story of KITT's girlfriend!
:skar: :kitt: :karr:
It's a pretty good start.Any idea could sound epic,or cheesy,just by the tone,the way you write it,how much effort you can put into it,and also your writing skills.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Hayley Knight
Volunteer

Post by Hayley Knight » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:00 pm

I had hoped it would sound epic, but the plot has been used many times over. Even in the original KR in "The Scent of Roses".
When I found out the news about KARR,I went to see my best friend,smiling like a psychopath.She asked me"What's your problem?"I replied"KARR!"and then began giggling madly.:karr:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:52 pm

Hayley Knight wrote:I had hoped it would sound epic, but the plot has been used many times over. Even in the original KR in "The Scent of Roses".
It's good!I never said your work was cheesy.I was just saying that any plot in general,no matter who wrote it,whether it's the greatest writer in the world,or just the average person who writes as a hobby.It's just how you write it.It sounds like a great idea for a full length story! :mrgreen:
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
Petition #9

Hayley Knight
Volunteer

Post by Hayley Knight » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:53 am

Thanks for the advice :D I'll write it full length,I'm writing my own KR series anyway so I'll put it as one of the episodes
:spmgo:

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:17 pm

...Nice...you just utterly stole the whole Kitt's girlfriend...I really need to stop asking for advice.

Not as bad as that time I thought of a car controlled by an AI with an English accent and a too-fun-loving driver who...

Wait...

That wasn't my idea...

Alan1972
Volunteer

Post by Alan1972 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:24 am

didn't he have a GF in the old 80's magazine "Look in" comic strip that looked just like him only white?

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:59 am

While in the context of Knight Rider - I don't think a girlfriend is the right idea - I must say that in the case of wall•e his love for eve was really cute and touching.

So while I can accept that love, I just don't see it working in a series such as KR.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:35 am

neps wrote:While in the context of Knight Rider - I don't think a girlfriend is the right idea - I must say that in the case of wall•e his love for eve was really cute and touching.

So while I can accept that love, I just don't see it working in a series such as KR.
I'd say so too...
Petition #9

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:31 am

HELL NO! Kitt should NOT have a girlfriend.

There's too much sexual innuendo in this new series as it is.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:40 am

Rockatteer wrote:HELL NO! Kitt should NOT have a girlfriend.

There's too much sexual innuendo in this new series as it is.
Very

well

said.

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Garthe Knight » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:21 pm

:wink:

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Hey _K007_

Do you know what you call KITT'S babies??????

KITTens
:lol:
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:00 am

KITTens :lol:

(I'm still learning how to post) :oops:
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:10 pm

lol! that is actually quite funny to me! I will have to tell that to some of my friends. :lol: :kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :kitt2:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:13 am

I'm feeling pretty unsure about KITT having girlfriends.It doesn't seem to be a good idea.
Petition #9

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:42 am

In my fanfic series I have a future episode in mind that kind of, almost touches on this subject. Kat, my Driver, and KITT must rescue the daughter of a foreign diplomat. The girl is around sixteen-ish. Kat finds her, but they get separated, not before Kat gives her an earpiece so KITT can help her out of the building. The girl talks to kITT through the earpiece and developes a crush on him without realizing that he's a car. She was quite heartbroken in the end, but I believe they still exchange emails. ^_^