Mike Traceur's birthdate.

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

BrowncoatKal
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Mike Traceur's birthdate.

Post by BrowncoatKal » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:09 pm

So I'm watching the show again that I Tivo'd and there is a scene when K.I.T.T. shows Mike's drivers license to Sarah and asks her if it contained the correct address. Looking at the whole license, I see that Mike's DOB is 06-10-83. That means that Michael Knight hooked up with Traceur's mother in late September/early October 1982. So are we to believe that Michael Long is actually Mike Traceur's father and that's why he "disappeared" from his life?

GN_WS6
Rookie

Re: Mike Traceur's birthdate.

Post by GN_WS6 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Again, that doesn't make sense either, because (at least) the actor is 28 years old, making him born in '79-'80. Also, the only love that Micheal Long left behind was Stepahnie (Stevie). So at what point does this new movie make any sense is my question..and my point.
The real KITT was born a Trans Am.

knightny
Rookie

Post by knightny » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:41 pm

So then that means he cheated on Stevie as Michael Long

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:08 pm

GN_WS6 wrote:Again, that doesn't make sense either, because (at least) the actor is 28 years old, making him born in '79-'80. Also, the only love that Micheal Long left behind was Stepahnie (Stevie). So at what point does this new movie make any sense is my question..and my point.
What does Justin Bruening's actual age have to do with anything? He's a 28-year-old playing a 24-year-old. So what. Actors play younger roles all the time.

If I remember correctly from the original series, Michael Long and Stevie's relationship ended before or around the time of his being shot, which was in August of 1982. That means he became Michael Knight when Mike Traceur was conceived.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

GN_WS6
Rookie

Post by GN_WS6 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:11 pm

So his mom should've been in one of the episodes then, playing another one of his weekly love interests. Who was she?
The real KITT was born a Trans Am.

BrowncoatKal
Volunteer

Post by BrowncoatKal » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:15 pm

knightny wrote:So then that means he cheated on Stevie as Michael Long
Or it means that shortly after being given the identity of Michael Knight, he hooked up with Jennifer and got her pregnant. And perhaps because of everything that was going on in his life what with the " young loner on a crusade" thing, Jennifer didn't want little Mike subjected to that kind of life. She obviously knew about the Knight Foundation and the original K.I.T.T. and stayed in contact with the Foundation over the years.

superman3010
Volunteer

Post by superman3010 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:37 pm

no he did not cheat on stevey and yes the lady that plays as jennifer traceur was in one.... he met her after he became micheal knight if it was in september of 82 his last name was knight then not long

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 pm

GN_WS6 wrote:So his mom should've been in one of the episodes then, playing another one of his weekly love interests. Who was she?
That's one of the great mysteries, lol. Next time I watch Season 1, I'm going to pay real close attention if there's any female characters named Jennifer, or even Jennifer Traceur.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:51 pm

BrowncoatKal wrote:So I'm watching the show again that I Tivo'd and there is a scene when K.I.T.T. shows Mike's drivers license to Sarah and asks her if it contained the correct address. Looking at the whole license, I see that Mike's DOB is 06-10-83. That means that Michael Knight hooked up with Traceur's mother in late September/early October 1982. So are we to believe that Michael Long is actually Mike Traceur's father and that's why he "disappeared" from his life?
Here's the shot of Mike Traceur's license:

IceSage
Volunteer

Post by IceSage » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:45 pm

The only Jennifer we see in the actual series of the original Knight Rider is Jennifer Shell.

So, perhaps the reason why Michael Knight never was with his son was because of his complex job, plus he concieved him while he was Michael Long, with another woman.

The only other reason I can think of is that Stevie changed her name via a witness protection program of some sort... Or got into more trouble and changed her name further to Jennifer Traceur. (As we see, Jennifer is rather secluded in where she lives... Perhaps issues made it so she could no longer live in society?) Improbably theory, but it is one.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:54 pm

The text of Mike Traceur's license is:

"EXPIRES 06-10-10
I5491649
CLASS : C

Mike Traceur
3385 Avenue D
Los Angeles CA 90039

SEX: M
HAIR: BRN
HT: 6-02
WT: 160
DOB : 06-10-83
"

By the way, Mike must have gained a lot of muscle in the army, because he was 6'2" and only 160 lbs. at the time he got his license. That's very skinny. It's also interesting why his name isn't listed as "Traceur, Michael." Evidently he has no middle name, either.
Last edited by Lost Knight on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Looks like I read that wrong in the first post and got the 82 else where or just read it wrong. I feel dumb(er) now. :oops:

I could have sworn I posted in this topic already... Hmmm...
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:09 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:I could have sworn I posted in this topic already... Hmmm...
It's alright. You've posted in every other topic on this site if it makes you feel any better. J/K :wink: :)

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:15 pm

Hey! I gotta make up for lost time some how! :shock: I've posted here more in the last two or three months than I have on forums I've been a member of for four or five years!

Wow, three exclamation points in a row.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Valdez
Rookie

Post by Valdez » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:19 pm

GN_WS6 wrote:Again, that doesn't make sense either, because (at least) the actor is 28 years old, making him born in '79-'80. Also, the only love that Micheal Long left behind was Stepahnie (Stevie). So at what point does this new movie make any sense is my question..and my point.
The actor's actual age has absolutely nothing to do with the character in the show, your point, though you are entitled to it, seems to be irrelevant.
The only other reason I can think of is that Stevie changed her name via a witness protection program of some sort... Or got into more trouble and changed her name further to Jennifer Traceur. (As we see, Jennifer is rather secluded in where she lives... Perhaps issues made it so she could no longer live in society?) Improbably theory, but it is one.
.........Except that Stevie was killed in The Scent of Roses, she couldn't have been Mike's mother....Stevie was also blonde. However, if you want to apply your theory to Jennifer Shell, that's entirely possible. They said she and Mike were moved away for their own protection, it seems possible that a name change would make sense.
~The Monster's Loose....:karr:

AzBat360
Recruit

Post by AzBat360 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:46 pm

IMDB showed a "Jennifer Knight", who was that?

AzBat360

Valdez
Rookie

Post by Valdez » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:56 pm

AzBat360 wrote:IMDB showed a "Jennifer Knight", who was that?

AzBat360
Wilton Knight's daughter, she was the head of the Foundation Board of Directors.

AzBat360
Recruit

Post by AzBat360 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:58 pm

Valdez wrote:

AzBat360
Wilton Knight's daughter, she was the head of the Foundation Board of Directors.
Gotcha, man, it's been a long time since I watched this show. Guess it's time to catch up! :)

AzBat360

Valdez
Rookie

Post by Valdez » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:01 am

AzBat360 wrote:
Valdez wrote:

AzBat360
Gotcha, man, it's been a long time since I watched this show. Guess it's time to catch up! :)

AzBat360
Haha, don't feel bad I think she was only in like 2 episodes (possibly just one) and she wasn't on screen for very long...and she was old....er. :lol:

greelywinger
Rookie

Post by greelywinger » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:33 pm

GN_WS6 wrote:So his mom should've been in one of the episodes then, playing another one of his weekly love interests. Who was she?
Who say that she was seen onscreen or even mentioned? It could be someone who was never even mentioned in the series. OR it could be someone that Michael helped put bin the witness relocation program and had her name changed to Jennifer Traceur.
"I'd like my songs to be durable to the ear and exciting to the mind" Marc Bolan

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:59 am

From this screen shot, we see that Mike's height is now 6'3" and his weight is 185 lbs. An inch taller and 25 lbs. heavier than at the time he got his license. Not saying this is a mistake, but just thought it was interesting. Mike most likely got his license around the age of 17 when he apparently wasn't done growing. Still, at 6'3" and 185 lbs., that's still pretty slim. Justin appears to have more weight than that.

jennyandrews
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by jennyandrews » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

:kitt2: ok, heres what i got. Mike traceur was born 6-10-1983. Looking at the gestational calendar, he had to been concived some time around 9-17-1982. the first season pilot aired sep, 24, 1982. Michael long was assumed dead august 8, 1982. so it has to be some time between then and the first maybe 3 episodes. i dont thnk we were suppost to be this smart to link this. the only jenny (jennifer) i have found was jennifer andrews of TKR, and Jennifer Knight ( daughter of wilton knight ) who appeared sept 20, 1982 season 4, episode 1.

when the 2008 pilot aired Mike traceur was 24 years old. (character, not actor) this was aired in febuary 2008. Michael knight ( hoff ) also mentions at the end to mike that it was 25 years ago that Wilton said, "One man can make a difference" no dates really add up.

sfusco3
Rookie

Post by sfusco3 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Read my posts in this topic and some of it will add up viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=14915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:32 am

Wow Mike was born 3 days after me...LOL...thats too cool.Just a random thought I had :D
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"