Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
This forum contains discussions about the locations used for the 1982 series.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joe Huth
- FLAG Operative
- Posts: 1124
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:01 am
- What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
- Location: Western Pennsylvania
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:12 am
- antispam: No
- What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
I just wish we could find an old photo of it from the front when it still existed. I've scowered images and have come up empty so far. All I get are cotton mills and tennessee stuff, nothing even remotely close to that building. Hopefully someone will dig up a photo somewhere.