Favourite episode not involving the Foundation

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Arjun
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Favourite episode not involving the Foundation

Post by Arjun » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:50 pm

The reruns are going into the fourth season for the first time and I haven't posted in a long time! The most popular Knight Rider episodes often involve Michael, KITT, Devon, Bonnie or any other Foundation (ex-) member, such as "Trust Doesn't Rust" (KARR/KITT), "Soul Survivor" (KITT), "Goliath (Garthe, Wilton's son), "White Bird (Stevie Mason), "Junk Yard Dog" (KITT and the original KITT team) "Juggernaut" (The whole foundation).

But we don't see other episodes spark much interest. What is your favourite episode not involving the Foundation in any way? I'm talking of episodes like Buy Out, Knightlines, Knight Moves, Mouth Of The Snake, Big Iron, the list can go on. I'd nominate these episodes as among the better non-FLAG ones.

Daemonicus666
Operative

Post by Daemonicus666 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:24 pm

I was a fan of Mouth of the Snake. I thought that was a really good episode despite some people's opinions. I agree with you with your list about them being the better non GLAG ones but I wasnt too impressed with Big Iron I must admit
"I have special effects of my own. Im going to make you disappear for 20 years man..." - Michael Knight (Halloween Knight)

KnightLegend
Rookie

Re: Favourite episode not involving the Foundation

Post by KnightLegend » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:44 am

I also liked Mouth of the Snake, good non-foundation episode, Buy-Out and Custom KITT are also my two favorite's that come to mind.