Knight Rider dreams

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

LightForceKittFan
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider dreams

Post by LightForceKittFan » Thu May 19, 2005 5:31 am

Has anyone here seen any dreams about Knight Rider? I saw one a couple of nights ago. It's called:

Knight Rider dream #2

I was standing next to a road with woods behind me and behind the road. Kitt was driving to and fro on the road. I had a camera in my hands and I was trying to get a picture of Kitt's 'face', but I was too slow and he passed me every time I was trying to shoot.

Then Kitt disappeared, instead of him there was a man riding a motorcycle. The man was supposed to be Michael Knight (or so I was convinced in the dream) but he didn't look like himself at all. He stopped in front of me and I asked him to stay still, because I wanted to take some pictures. So, I took two photos of him.

Then the dream changed again, this time there was a black Trans Am with blue scanner, driving straight towards me. Without any obvious reason the car flipped over and I could see streams of blue lights under the car. Then I happened to wake up. The end.

Wondering what's the KR dream #1? Well, it was the first one I ever saw about KR and it was very stupid and short. In the dream Kitt was in a parking lot, stacked on a red Lamborghini Countach. Next to the pile was another pile of cars. Very odd dream. :?:
Michael: "Someone tried to kill me yesterday."
Devon: "I have an alibi."

>>>CLICK HERE

Knight of Sweden
Operative

Post by Knight of Sweden » Thu May 19, 2005 6:17 am

dreams are often odd :)

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu May 19, 2005 9:21 am

I had a couple dreams of KITT but can't remember them all.

KITT stacked on a lamboghini? Hmmm... sounds like he was having a bit too much fun. :lol: Erm... uh... :shock: sorry. :oops:

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Thu May 19, 2005 10:19 am

I had a few, but most of them were stupid. The only really cool one was I was trapped in some type of warhouse. I called for KITT on the comlink, he busted through the wall and rescued me. The most significant part of the dream was that I actually got to drive him. It was pretty cool. :D
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu May 19, 2005 10:46 am

I've had plenty of "Knight Rider" dreams, and some of them I'd put into drawings and/or my own made-up novels.:)
Like I've said before, "Knight Rider" sparked my imagination a lot when it originally aired on NBC, and the show helped me a lot, too:)

CB2001
FLAG Assistant

Post by CB2001 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:17 pm

Same here. One of them involved merchandise showing a modernized Trans-Am as KITT.

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Thu May 19, 2005 6:16 pm

KITT stacked on a lamboghini? Hmmm... sounds like he was having a bit too much fun. Erm... uh... sorry.
:lol:

I don't think I could share mine.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu May 19, 2005 6:43 pm

:lol: Why not? Maybe write a fanfic around it. :)

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Thu May 19, 2005 8:29 pm

I might on my livejournal. The thing is, I'm almost always getting kidnapped in my dreams. :lol:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu May 19, 2005 9:16 pm

As long as it's by KITT. ;)

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Thu May 19, 2005 10:42 pm

I once had a dream that I was driving Kitt. It took place in California. So I was driving Kitt around, the scenery looked like it was from TDR. THen I felt like music. So I couldntfind Kitt's Cd player so I yelled at him for not having one. THen... I woke up. DARN! :evil:
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

LightForceKittFan
Rookie

Post by LightForceKittFan » Fri May 20, 2005 12:23 pm

[quote="FuzzieDice"]

KITT stacked on a lamboghini? Hmmm... sounds like he was having a bit too much fun. :lol: quote]

:lol: Yep, that crossed my mind too. You never know what your subconscience makes you see...
The Lamborghini in the dream was maybe because I have a small metallic Lambo, which I painted red. Probably my subconscience messed those things up.
I'm jealous to my little sisters, they see lots of Kitt dreams, they've driven Kitt and such. :(
Sometimes I see dreams with plots I could've never have imagined in real life! In one dream there was so much details (included my car and lots of people), I drove around a city, there was absolutely everything in that dream! My brains almost overheat when I try to think about the dream. One dream had a very good ending, like in a movie. I could've never thought about that when awake. Very weird. :| If I could only use those resources when awake, I would be genious!
Michael: "Someone tried to kill me yesterday."
Devon: "I have an alibi."

>>>CLICK HERE

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Fri May 20, 2005 1:01 pm

I remember seeing some kr dreams as a kid in the 80's, especially after a strong episode like Soul Survivor, Knightmares, Junk Yard Dog, Lost Knight, KITT vs KARR, etc ;)
I still remember rather clearly the "Lost Knight" dream, Instead of Doug, I was behind KITT's steering wheel and pushed the "Evade", "Pursuit" & Turboboost buttons and talked with KITT, etc. :D Too bad it was only a dream...

-KITTfan-

KnightLegend
Rookie

Re: Knight Rider dreams

Post by KnightLegend » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:54 am

My dreams are mostly nothing but KR.

KRAvengerII
FLAG Recruit

Post by KRAvengerII » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:01 pm

Speaking as one of the few SPM lovers, I find it odd that I have this recurring dream that the fourth season hasn't happened yet, and i'm wondering what to look forward to.
KITT: I walked right into that one, didn't I?
Michael: More like Turbo Boosted.

DJCHRISSTEVENS
Recruit

Post by DJCHRISSTEVENS » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Not really a dream but when KITT used to be at Universal Studios Hollywood, California I would pretend to call KITT on my watch and have him leave the area and follow me. I even had an artist draw up a picture of KITT and I and pretend that we were catching a bank robber... I'll have to look around and see if I can post it on here. :kitt:

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:30 pm

when I was 12 I had a dream were K.I.T.T. said hi to Mac Gyver " its going to be pleasure working with you" and Mac Gyver freaked out and Michael punched Mac Gyver out cold to shut him up and Michael saying "its going to a long day". Hip to be square by Huey Lewis was playing in the background (at this time I did not know what this song or knight rider or Mac Gyver was). They were driving to court house square in Hill Valley, California for a secret joint meeting between F.L.A.G. and the phoenix foundation about stolen plutonium 6 years prior. Devon miles said when they got there I see you met MR. Mac Gyver with Pete Thornton and jack Dalton laughing that Mac Gyver was still unconscious. This was back when Mac Gyver was after knight rider on the old USA network.
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Oh I forgot to mention in the dream I got a magical remote (like the one on sliders) in Salem, MA from the official witch of Massachusetts Laurie Cabot. It transported me into a parallel world. The world of the knight rider
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:16 am

If I have ever had any KR related dreams, they are long forgotten about. (Though, I do recall posting on this board about waking dreams of some sort.)

Yet, a very strange dream lingers in my mind, even though it was years ago. Me and Chris Farley from his 'speech giver with the van down by the river' take a ride in his van and crash through the house of the Designing Women mansion. Perhaps, it lingers because it was just so bizarre and was over in a flash.

Another themed dream of mine from so long ago was kind of pieced together action. The main character: Some guy on a motorcycle. The setting: a small, desert town. Centered around a cafe. The enemies: A gang of motorcyclists, out to cause havoc. (This is where it stops being so similar to 'A good day at white rock'.) The solution: It seems the hero guy steps out and uses some sort of telepathy power to cause the bikes to explode and kill all the enemies before they can park in front of the cafe. The conclusion: The hero rides off on his bike without so much as interacting with the cafe's owner/waitress.

Oddly enough, CJaguar442, I once had an inspiration to write a KR fan fiction cross over with Sliders. In it, these thieves come across the Slider's gang and rob them of their remote. After figuring out how to use it, (The geniuses) they proceed to make and engage a plan on robbing a vault of some major cash. The dimentional device makes a near impossible task, impossibly easy. (Even easier then KITT taking out computerized alarms/door locks/vault locks/etc.) Michael and KITT (In whatever alternate Earth version) catch on (Say, the device has unique properties that KITT can lock in on) and try to bring the thieves to justice. Only, the smart thieves use the device to get rid of KITT and Michael, sending them to another dimension where KARR wasn't challenged and put into storage. In return, KARR is greatful towards Wilton. And by remaining on-line, he became so dedicated to saving his creator that he became part doctor and cured Wilton of his deadly disease. The story kind of lost focus there and they find that dimension's Sliders (whom never did go on the journey, yet had a functional remote) to get back and have Michael & KITT save the day.

I've had multiple KR fan fiction ideas that, to this day, remain just that...ideas. Only Knight of the KAMO went beyond the opening chapter and my recent efforts are on the back burner for tons of overwhelming DVD viewing sessions and a work of fiction I'd like to turn into a (hopefully) profitable comic book. Ashame I have had such loose lips in the past. Portions of it have appeared on American television, already. And, may prove to be a problem for proving copyrights on, now.

snafu
FLAG Recruit

Post by snafu » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:35 pm

I had one Wednesday afternoon when I was napping between classes.
I was the agent... not sure if it was KITT I was working with, but I was walking around the city at night, (looked like S. Denver) and somehow a crime happened where I wasn't there but I saw it happen.... my only answer to this is some sort of brain implant?!? KITT (or whatever AI I was working with, I didn't recognize the voice) somehow communicated this to me and it was really clear that a crime happened, and someone was killed. After I got the implant-communication someone said "We are super-criminals. You cannot catch us". I don't know where that voice came from. And presumably this is where the action starts, but I woke up with a start and realized I was late for class.
And there was a quiz in class. At least they went back over the slides I missed.

From the dream what I remember was bullets going all over the place and the traffic signal lights being shot out. I remember the traffic lights really clearly- I think that relates back to an actual accident I saw last year. A semi carrying cement bridge footers got cut off somehow and hit the traffic light pole dead-center, and knocked it down. The memorable thing is that the traffic lights were laying all over the street like Godzilla had just tramped through. Traffic lights are really big up close! Maybe that's why I remember them.

All in all, pretty interesting. If I had finished the dream I probably would have slept right through class and been out of 20 points, though.
Heaven, where all QC only has to be run once.

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:22 pm

i had a dream a few years back that I know involved kitt and michael but since its been so long I don't remember it. I do remember waking up yelling kitt into my wrist though and I was trying to yell it like I didn't want anyone to know but it probably looked obvious. I remember that because it was so funny and my fiancee asked what I was doing.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat