Knight Rider final episode footage

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider final episode footage

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:52 pm

Someone on youtube is calling this footage from the final episode of knight rider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaS91ZeauUE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Knight Rider final episode footage

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:19 pm

It is, you can see something similar in Sue's footage and Jamie's pics plus the black Mustang really gives it away. :P Nice find! :good:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:18 am

Yup it is. It was taken from inside the gate too. I think I spotted a SWAT team member with a cell phone at one point but it could be anyone from KR. I still have a little bit more footage from that day. We will have to see if we can get it up for you at some point. That is if you don't mind major spoilers :mrgreen:
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:53 am

Sue wrote:Yup it is. It was taken from inside the gate too. I think I spotted a SWAT team member with a cell phone at one point but it could be anyone from KR. I still have a little bit more footage from that day. We will have to see if we can get it up for you at some point. That is if you don't mind major spoilers :mrgreen:
I don't think some of us mind lol :lol: Hey I did give you that explanation on Carrie in the warehouse right Sue? :D

Joe