Original kitt a hard top

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

greeknight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Original kitt a hard top

Post by greeknight » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:31 am

We all know that KITT was a T-top but in some episodes they used a hard top car.
Do you remember in which episodes? Please post pictures!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Original kitt a hard top

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:55 pm

Super Pursuit Mode check out EBS pics. And I'm guessing convertible mode scenes.

Vegasmike
FLAG Recruit

Post by Vegasmike » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:51 am

KITT had both T-Tops and hard top convertable in the 4th season. :shock: How he has the EBS and clear T-tops i just don't know. :kittconv:
Call me Mike.
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2011/09/l ... lebration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2010/01/k ... egas-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

maxwellmilian
Recruit

Post by maxwellmilian » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:05 am

Yes, KITT had everything in the package, but I'll tell you, it was an engineering nightmare trying to figure it all out. I pondered on it for days on end when I was in my twenties. I'm a 45 year old maintenance mechanic, and trust me, where there's a will.... If I had the dough, I'd build one wih ALL the features, just to say I did it, and prove it could be done. The hardest part is the T top section with the brake panel that pops up. The rest, even the convertible, is easy in comparison. :kittconv2: It would be something that I would only attempt ONCE, for obvious reasons!

greeknight
Rookie

Post by greeknight » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:14 am

I remember in season 3 or 4 a normal mode KITT that they make it to look like a t-top but it was a hard top