What music would you like to hear on the new Knight Rider

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Ontario Knight
Operative

What music would you like to hear on the new Knight Rider

Post by Ontario Knight » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:35 am

Well as we all know as fans back in TOS, music played a big part in how the show was corregraphed to your TV's and into your living rooms...

Peaceful Easy Feeling (The Eagles)
Carolina on my mind (James Taylor)

and so on...

What would be some of the songs you would like to hear on the new series...

80's?
current hits?

Funny enough I was driving between Las Vegas and going to the Grand Canyon and I think I was on route 93 going to Interstate 40 and was listening to Bruce Cockburns Waiting for a Miracle and was thinking I was in KITT going to a new mission through the desert. Thinking of the different camera shots of KITT as the credits at the beginning of the show come up...Pretty geeky hey???

:kitt2:

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: What music would you like to hear on the new Knight Rider

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:25 am

NICE TOPIC!

Current hits, some renowned favs, and mood benders. How about these for those who are interested to look em up on playlist.com:

Nine Inch Nails - Right Where It Belongs (so perfect for the KARR/government conspiracy, and how it involved Mike Traceur)

Bent - Swollen

Tomahawk - Captain Midnight

David Guetta - The World Is Mine

Starsailor - Four To The Floor

Damn Yankees - Silence Is Broken

Surkin - Next of Kin

Coheed & Cambria - Feathers

MGMT - Weekend Wars

I'd love to hear any of these songs during a segment where we just see clips of KITT winding around the roads....More than anything I'd go wild for would be to see Mike engaging Attack Mode at night, on a highway, with Tomahawk's Captain Midnight blaring. And we see the speedometer reading over 200+ MPH! Just look up the song and envision :0)

Ontario Knight
Operative

Re: What music would you like to hear on the new Knight Rider

Post by Ontario Knight » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:06 am

KnightINSTINCT wrote:NICE TOPIC!

Current hits, some renowned favs, and mood benders. How about these for those who are interested to look em up on playlist.com:

Nine Inch Nails - Right Where It Belongs (so perfect for the KARR/government conspiracy, and how it involved Mike Traceur)

Bent - Swollen

Tomahawk - Captain Midnight

David Guetta - The World Is Mine

Starsailor - Four To The Floor

Damn Yankees - Silence Is Broken

Surkin - Next of Kin

Coheed & Cambria - Feathers

MGMT - Weekend Wars

I'd love to hear any of these songs during a segment where we just see clips of KITT winding around the roads....More than anything I'd go wild for would be to see Mike engaging Attack Mode at night, on a highway, with Tomahawk's Captain Midnight blaring. And we see the speedometer reading over 200+ MPH! Just look up the song and envision :0)
NICE choices!!!!