What ep number does the retooling of the series start?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

3rings
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

What ep number does the retooling of the series start?

Post by 3rings » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:03 am

I'm sure it was probably mentioned, but if it was, I missed it. What episode does the actual retooling start in which the three other stars are gone? Ep 10 and 11? or after ep 13? Does anyone know?

I sure hope that their is still hope for this series. It's come to some temporary relief hearing from GST that the show isn't cancelled, but I just hope we will get our full 22 episodes somehow someway and also that a second season will happen. Let's all help to keep Knight Rider alive and well!!!

:kitt: :good:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: What ep number does the retooling of the series start?

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:27 am

Hmmm, well episodes 10 and 11 are apparently transition episodes but I dunno if all three characters are going to be written out at that point or if they'll be will sticking around for the next two. You might want to check the spoiler section. ;) But 14, 15, 16 and 17 certainly will be without Carrie, Torres or Charles.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: