Lost pilot movie

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Lost pilot movie

Post by DevonStyles » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Ahhhh I lost my pilot movie. I can't recall if I loaned it out to spread the word of Knight rider or my daughter misplaced it... lol

Anyone willing to help a fellow Knight with a copy of the pilot? I wanted to watch it with some fresh eyes.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

jaimetheking
Operative

Re: Lost pilot movie

Post by jaimetheking » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:43 pm

You try Hulu.com?

ghidorah15
Rookie

Post by ghidorah15 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:52 pm

I'm afraid it's not up there. See if you can search Megaupload or some such place.

DrWho2005
Operative

Post by DrWho2005 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:10 pm

ghidorah15 wrote:I'm afraid it's not up there. See if you can search Megaupload or some such place.

try the small exploding star

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:28 pm

I was planning on recording my new knight rider collection from my DVR to a vcr blank tapes for a backup.I have the original February copy the night it aired with the contest commercial questions.Send me an email to knightracer2000@optonline.net

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:24 am

thanks

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:03 am

ghidorah15 wrote: I'm afraid it's not up there. See if you can search Megaupload or some such place.
Remember that it's against the terms of this forum to discuss or promote unauthorised
sources of copyright material, including but not limited to, episodes of Knight Rider.

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:13 am

My Mom taped over my recording of the pilot episode with the Triple Crown horse race. :roll: I'm guessing that it will be in the 1st season dvds when they are on sale.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:22 am

DJGM wrote:
ghidorah15 wrote: I'm afraid it's not up there. See if you can search Megaupload or some such place.
Remember that it's against the terms of this forum to discuss or promote unauthorised
sources of copyright material, including but not limited to, episodes of Knight Rider.
It's not an issue of copyright if the OP already has the dvd but has simply misplaced it. It would still be in his possession, just somewhere else in the house. In that case, it's legal to download another copy off the net so long as you have a legal version of it.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:13 pm

Yea god forbid anyone wanted to actually watch the new knight rider. Right now it needs all the help it can get. I can't recall how many people I loaned my copy out too. Just so they could watch it, and hopefully fall in love with the new show and watch it.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Skav wrote:
DJGM wrote:
It's not an issue of copyright if the OP already has the dvd but has simply misplaced it. It would still be in his possession, just somewhere else in the house. In that case, it's legal to download another copy off the net so long as you have a legal version of it.

Even if you own a legal copy, it's still illegal download it (unless it's an authorized source) unless you ripped it yourself and created a back up that you stored online for private use. Even then there's a sticky situation with the copy protection BS that most DVDs feature and if you break it, you likely violate the "wonderful" DMCA laws.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:10 pm

well guys I found it... lol In one of my daughers barbie movie cases.... dam kids, lol

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:29 pm

*giggle* I do that all the time.

Most of my cases do not have in them what it says it is on the cover. I'm always searching but its fun to discover what it is I do have.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:56 am

DevonStyles wrote:well guys I found it... lol In one of my daughers barbie movie cases.... dam kids, lol
A Barbie's Knight, what a good title for a Knight Rider episode :mrgreen:
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good: