Kickin It Old Skool Dash for $ale?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Kickin It Old Skool Dash for $ale?

Post by Showpro1 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:38 pm

Ive had this dash in my KITT replica for a number of years & even though it never fails to impress
the average person at car shows and on the street, I know that in the authenticity department it is lacking.
The reason Im bringing this up is to gauge interest by any collectors out there to purchase a screen used dash.
As many of you know my dash was used in David Hasselhoff's cameo from Kickin It Old Skool and marks what is most likely the Hoff's last appearance behind the wheel of an origianl style Knight Rider wheel.
If I decide to do this it would be after the Knight Rider Festival in Las Vegas.
Speaking of which I look forward to seeing you all in Las Vegas for what is hopefully the 1st of many Knight Rider Festivals, but there again that is very much up to us as loyal fans.

Dave Doggett. :dash: :kittspin:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Kickin It Old Skool Dash for $ale?

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Didn't the Hoff attend some other show with Carlton from Fresh Prince of bell air Alfonso Ramera?He was behind the wheel test driving a kitt but that was alone.When it came down to an audience the car wasn't running and they had to push kitt around.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:14 am

Knight Racer;

The car your talking about is his car that he used to promote his album Knight Rocker or was it Night Rocker, at any rate he used it for the road rally in California this year lastany of us saw of it.
That car is David Hasselhoff's car & I seriously doubt he will be selling that puppy, however with my dash it marks the last time he was behind the wheel of a screen used Knight Rider style dash.
Maybe I should keep it, after it is authentic- at least in the sense that its authentic to what The Hoff used in
the movie.
Its really one of those cant lose situations.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Do you have any pictures of this dash?It might help you get more people interested in buying it from you.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Knightracer;

As soon as I figure out how to post the photo's I have the
I will do just that.
Many most likely will point out how inconsistant the dash is with the series but its right on the money when it comes to Kickin It Old Skool and as such is part of Knight Rider because of the cameo aspect of things
because of The Hoff.
Until I post the pictures if someone has the DVD of Kickin It Old Skool you can see it in the scenes & deleted scenes
that also shows the burnout which was deleted for some reason.

D. Doggett. :dash: