KI3T On Ebay

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GTAKITT
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KI3T On Ebay

Post by GTAKITT » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Has anyone seen the Ki3T replica on ebay WOW! :shock:

LINK> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mus ... enameZWDVW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: KI3T On Ebay

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:19 pm

:lol: They did even less to the interior than the backdoor pilot did! It looks like they couldn't decide whether to do the BDP's normal mode or the Attack Mode and then didn't really do either. I might be wrong but it looks like they just fabricated a new hood, put a scanner in it, some cheap black wheels and then put those fake intakes on the sides (reminding me of that crappy SPM touring car) and slapped "Knight Rider" on the seats. Didn't even bother to actually dress it up like a GT500KR, complete with Cobra emblems slapped on.

I pity the fool who buys that.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Is
with integrated STREETGLOW (so the hood lights up just like the TV show car)
considered a scanner???
Sounds like a glorified "K"night light...
Looks pretty though.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

David Whiteheart
Operative

Post by David Whiteheart » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Maybe this one will actually sell unlike the guy who spent an outragous amount of money to make his 1998 F-body Trans Am look like KITT. The guy bought the Ram Air TA for $30,000 then hired a computer engineer and a computer scientist for another $60,000 to build a touch screen dash. Then the guy lost his job and he tried to sell the car. Granted he kept lowering the price but I don't know if it ever sold. I think his last starting bid offer was $30,000, the original price of the car.

I hope this guy gets something for it. Too bad the faux lights weren't real. Marks Custom Kits doesn't even carry the light aparatus for the GT 500 Cobra Mustang hood. Granted this KR isn't as popular as the original...for now anyway.

spooky
Recruit

Post by spooky » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:18 pm

sorry, but i think it looks tacky. should've just left it as stock GT. i'm all for replicas, but not half a$$ed ones.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Wow that's bad! I think I'd rather have the BMW he traded it in for.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.