Holiday episodes box sets

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Shadowy Flight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Deadman's Curve (between Silicon Valley and Millston)

Holiday episodes box sets

Post by Shadowy Flight » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Well since today's Thanksgiving and tomorrow's the biggest shopping day of the year and if you've strolled into the DVD section of any store, you'll notice for the casual collector (people who don't collect a whole series), distribution companies usually bunch up a "Best Of" collection into a box set (ie Simpsons Tree House of Horror, South Park's Christmas Episodes, etc.) What would be a box set of episodes you would include for Knight Rider to show as a Thanksgiving marathon? Halloween was easy. I threw a party and showed "Halloween Knight", "Voodoo Knight", "Deadly Knightshade" and "Fright Knight". For Thanksgiving, I think I would include "Brother's Keeper" Father and daughter reunion just shows a spirit of thankfulness. "Race For Life" Helping Aril's niece. "A Knight in Shining Armor" because Michael gives a girl the greatest gift of all...her father's family jewels...literally. "Burial Ground" its the only episode I can think of that has American Indians in it. Maybe "Goliath" is a bonus feature since it has more Indian ground. Since there is only 1 Christmas episode, "Silent Knight"I would bundle it in this package. Valentines Day? All the Stevie Episodes of Course. "White Bird", "Let It Be Me" and "Scent of Roses" I would like to see some people use their creativity and design some boxset art for those above. I'm teaching my class photoshop and will have the kids design the box art. Lets see yours. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Nothing gold can stay. The Sun sets and it becomes a purple desert...then you get run over by a black car!!!

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Holiday episodes box sets

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:46 am

Was at Best Buy yesterday, looked all through the TV Show section...Wouldn't you know they didn't have any Knight Rider?
No Single season sets and no new box set.
I was ready to buy and the new box set wasn't there. :(
That just means I wasn't meant to buy it yet.
If you make it, I will come. :)
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!