so what happened to integration?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

madmanmalk
Recruit

so what happened to integration?

Post by madmanmalk » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:53 pm

i had a look at the pilot again and all that i think that has gone wrong is :

1.The use of special effect has gone too far and has become too superficial that it doesn't look real, (the viewer becomes unintrested knowing it looks kinda fake). I see this becuase in the first 10 mins of the pilot we see the car come out of the garage and they fire shots at it, that whne we see what effects the bullets have on the nanotech. This is what is missing in the series. I think that the small special effects company which deals with knight rider is not getting enough time to perfect details on the car transformation scene to really intergrate it like we saw in the pilot.

2. The story lines lack the feeling of knight rider, the closest its come is on a hard days knight. Knight rider could do with out so many FBI agents and people owrking. it would make it seem much more focused and centralised on KITT and Michael. I hope this happens in the reboot and that they go to the famous rig concept with about max 4 people working inside and a few FBI agents.

3. Michael should spend more time on the road with KITT being it a car programe he ends up being called back to the KITT.

Im not sure if u agree i doubt anyone will but thats what i think, DISCUSS :) :mrgreen: