Does anyone contact NBC through their website?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Does anyone contact NBC through their website?

Post by GT500KR » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:07 pm

Anyone go there to "voice your opinions" about this show?

http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/?__status=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I like Knight Rider and all but the pointless rabbit trail scenes, like 15 billion scenes of random girls in bikini's gets old after awhile, could of use that time to shoot more for the action, also Charles sex life was kinda pointless.
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Does anyone contact NBC through their website?

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:30 am

Like Sarah did, I wanted to stick my fingers in my ears and go LA-LA-LA-LA with all of Charles's scenes because of it.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Does anyone contact NBC through their website?

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:17 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Like Sarah did, I wanted to stick my fingers in my ears and go LA-LA-LA-LA with all of Charles's scenes because of it.
I wanted to do that too...
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9