So you guys want more action in KR08,heres a sample

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Nismogtr21
Recruit

So you guys want more action in KR08,heres a sample

Post by Nismogtr21 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:49 am

This little video montage made by some guy has more action in it than all of the episodes so far COMBINED! I didn't really give it a chance at first because I don't really care for that trance music from KR2000, but man, it made me realize that the pilot was actually pretty cool. Can't believe I actually complained about the long drive to Vegas, thought it was too long, now I wish they would actually show something other than Mike staring blankly at the windshield.

Check it out!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDcqSTgf ... re=related Give it a chance, it's really good, very well made. Everything you wish the series had, this little video has it, makes you feel even more disappointed about the lack of action in the series, lol. I even started to like the music (the entire song is in it).

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: So you guys want more action in KR08,heres a sample

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:42 am

Yeah, taoworm is a member here and I'm pretty sure he's posted this himself. :P It is pretty good though.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Re: So you guys want more action in KR08,heres a sample

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:50 am

LOL, thanks guys. I got up today smoked a cig, clicked on the link and said "Cool thats my video". :D

I am so very lucky you guys like my videos...
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke