Thought of a scene..... Awesome idea

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Thought of a scene..... Awesome idea

Post by DevonStyles » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:05 pm

While in the lab snooping for information on his forgotten military career, Michael opens charles's safe and notices a video tape labeled Kitt. ( we could say the same one from charriots of gold) and Michael takes the tape and plays it. He is checking out the Kitt 2000. Watching the tape (we see some flashbacks of the movie of him talking with his dad. He has a very curious nature about this car

When Mike is done watching the tape he heads to the labatory where the Kitt and the dismantled cars were in the movie. The garage is darkened and he turns on the lights. He notices Kitt with a car cover over him. He pulls the cover off and walks fully around the car. The doors are locked and the windows are darkened making it hard to see inside. He rubs the MBS and is amazed at home smooth it still is, and says "wow.... it feels like baby's skin...."

Mike: So you was state of the art huh? Must have been a long time ago. Maybe one day I'll see what you can do.

Just then Sara walks in and looks suprised to see Mike in the off limits area.
Sara: Mike what are you doing in here? This area is off limits!
Mike: Uhhh I was just checking out some American muscle.
Sara: well you need to get out of here. If Charles knew you was in here he would kill you!
Mike: What do you know about this?
Sara: Not much. that was before my time.
Sara: C'mon Mike let's go get some lunch.
Mike: How about a burger and some fries (his dad's favorite meal)
Sara: Uhhhghhh
Mike: aight.... see ya later buddy.... Mike Walks away sliding his hand down kitt's side as he walks away.

As Mike walks away we are shown the front of Kitt and we see his scanner light up with the slow fade effect as if he is waking up from a long sleep.

I know this scene would be amazing awesome.... I get chills thinking about it.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Re: Thought of a scene..... Awesome idea

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Wow! I love it!
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:38 pm

They better do something like this because I am getting annoyed how there is "NO ORIGINAL MYTHOLOGY" yet. I am trying to be patient but I mean come one, why the hell are they dragging us?

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Since I could not edit my post I just copied it. Notice the changes with MIke and Sara.

While in the lab snooping for information on his forgotten military career, Michael opens charles's safe and notices a video tape labeled Kitt. ( we could say the same one from charriots of gold) and Michael takes the tape and plays it. He is checking out the Kitt 2000. Watching the tape (we see some flashbacks of the movie of him talking with his dad. He has a very curious nature about this car

When Mike is done watching the tape he heads to the labatory where the Kitt and the dismantled cars were in the movie. The garage is darkened and he turns on the lights. He notices Kitt with a car cover over him. He pulls the cover off and walks fully around the car. The doors are locked and the windows are darkened making it hard to see inside. He rubs the MBS and is amazed at home smooth it still is, and says "wow.... it feels like baby's skin...."

Mike: So you was state of the art huh? Must have been a long time ago. Maybe one day I'll see what you can do.

Just then Sara walks in and looks suprised to see Mike in the off limits area.
Sara: Mike what are you doing in here? This area is off limits!
Mike: Uhhh... I was just checking out some American muscle.
Sara: well you need to get out of here. If Charles knew you was in here he would kill you!
Mike: What do you know about this thing?
Sara: Not much. that was before my time.
Mike: I've heard some stories...
Sara: C'mon Mike let's go get some lunch.
Mike: How about a burger and some fries (his dad's favorite meal)
Sara: Uhhhghhh.... Some things never change!!!
Mike: aight.... We'll talk later, see ya later buddy.... Mike Walks away sliding his hand down kitt's side as he walks away.

Mike then turns off the lights and closes the door

As Mike walks out the door we are shown the front of Kitt and we see his scanner light up with the slow fade effect as if he is waking up from a long sleep.

I know this scene would be amazing awesome.... I get chills thinking about it.

KARR's Fury
Recruit

Post by KARR's Fury » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:27 pm

JJSoCrazy wrote:They better do something like this because I am getting annoyed how there is "NO ORIGINAL MYTHOLOGY" yet. I am trying to be patient but I mean come one, why the hell are they dragging us?
I know the feeling. But I have been keeping it in mind that we are only six episodes into the series. The characters have to find their way. Especially if we want it to last past the first season
:karr: I shall return and if you thought I was mean before... :karr:

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm

Anyone else got any thoughts.... Wish I new how to get ahold of GST. Maybe I could get a writing job... lol

TriComEMS2401
Volunteer

Post by TriComEMS2401 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:42 pm

Corny as it sounds I agree just thinking about that gives me chills as well. But rather then Sarah walking in make it MK Sr. walking in or even both walking in. just my thoughts

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:34 am

DevonStyles wrote:Anyone else got any thoughts.... Wish I new how to get ahold of GST. Maybe I could get a writing job... lol
It would be cool to get a writing job!I'd definitely accept it if they asked me! :D
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:14 am

DevonStyles wrote:Anyone else got any thoughts.... Wish I new how to get ahold of GST. Maybe I could get a writing job... lol

Are you a member of the Writers Guild? If not, then there's absolutely no chance. :|

I dunno if I'd want a writer's job, I'd prefer to be the guy who reviews the scripts, has the power to make tweaks, changes and edits while working with the writers and occasionally pitch stories.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:56 pm

one word

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT :good: :kitt:
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:23 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:

Are you a member of the Writers Guild? If not, then there's absolutely no chance. :|

I dunno if I'd want a writer's job, I'd prefer to be the guy who reviews the scripts, has the power to make tweaks, changes and edits while working with the writers and occasionally pitch stories.
Actually, I'd like to do that... :lol:
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9