Fox shifts Wednesday schedule. Good News/Bad News

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Charlie Brown
Recruit

Re: Fox shifts Wednesday schedule. Good News/Bad News

Post by Charlie Brown » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:05 am

Sue wrote:The American Idol results show! Oh come on that show is a joke. Total waste of time. I like KR on Wednesdays, it brightens up my mid week....
Oh how I wish my roommate (female) and my 30-40 coworkers shared your feelings about American Idol. Unfortunately, they love the show, and will never yield the remote to their KR loving cohabitants.

I reemphasize my preference for either Monday or Sunday night as KR's Winter timeslot. I completely forgot that 24 is coming back on in January, so KR should take whichever day that 24 does not take. If they share timeslots, that's another person (my brother) whom I'll have to fight for the remote.

KNIGHTCRUE
Volunteer

Post by KNIGHTCRUE » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:26 am

they should put knight rider on fridays at 8:00 like the first knight rider the way it was back then

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:43 am

Times have changed, Fridays is basically a death slot, especially in attracting the demographics they want. Very few shows perform well on that night.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

justinbrueningnet
Operative

Post by justinbrueningnet » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:57 pm

I hope they dont put it on Thursday's unless its 10. I have class that night and really dont want to be having to think about whether KR recorded the whole time...that class is hard enough to get through as it is.

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:39 am

Looking at the "latest news" about the crew change, they said maybe KR will move back to Sunday nights.
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:43 am

I think 10PM would be a totally inappropriate time slot, no matter the day. It should remain at 8PM.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: