MSN: TV's Worst Actors

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

EdwardKnoxII
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

MSN: TV's Worst Actors

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:18 am

http://tv.msn.com/tv/galleryfeature/wor ... hotoidx=11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TV's Worst Actors
David Hasselhoff, "Baywatch"
Slow-motion beach jogs in high-cut red swimsuits are what viewers paid attention to on "Baywatch" and its spin-offs, not lifeguard captain Mitch Buchannon. This was lucky for the Hoff, whose teeth-gritting overacting went virtually unnoticed during ... more"typical" lifeguard duties such as rescuing hostages and dismantling bombs. It should say something about his skills as an actor that perhaps his most memorable scene involves a floor, a Wendy's hamburger and way too much to drink.
Hell with all the Knight Rider bashing going on I'm shocked they put Baywatch instead of Knight Rider for The Hoff. Or that they didn't put a member or two of the current cast on there.

FordFilly82
Operative

Re: MSN: TV's Worst Actors

Post by FordFilly82 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:33 am

Yea really!
Especially with actors like Billy, or Rivai> LOL
Efficient Morphing Mobile Autonomy
KITT: There are not enough hours in the day for me to list everything that confuses you.
Mike: Oh, snap!
Kitt: Yes, Micheal. Snap.

Petition #2507

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:53 pm

I thought he was a pretty good actor. He really did a good job at convincing the audience that one man can make a difference and his determination really showed through. He really expressed his emotions well through the series.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:59 pm

He is an overactor, he's kinda known for it. But he was pretty much perfect as Michael Knight since Michael Knight is essentially him. There are a few episodes when it shows, whenever he has to cry. But he was still perfect for the roll and Knight Rider would have been completely different without him.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Yea maybe he did overact sometimes for instance when he hits turbo boosts and slams back in the seat like he is in a rocket while making a scared face like he has never done it before. I would rather seem him overacting then watching someone not put in any effort.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat