Episode Preview: Knight of the Zodiac

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Episode Preview: Knight of the Zodiac

Post by neps » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:47 am

Official Description - set to air November 19th.
MIKE, KITT AND BILLY HEAD TO VEGAS TO TAKE ON A MONEY LAUNDERING RING -- Mike (Justin Bruening) goes undercover in Vegas to bust a money laundering operation. Billy (Paul Campbell) joins Mike and KITT (voiced by Val Kilmer) on the mission, only to spark a romantic adventure of his own. Meanwhile, Dr. Graiman (Bruce Davison) locks horns with an old rival and former flame, who comes to assess how “green” the KITT Cave is. Deanna Russo, Sydney Tamiia Poitier and Bruce Davison star. Smith Cho recurs.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Episode Preview: Knight of the Zodiac

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Hmmm, this side story with Charles looks like it's hinting at something or should I say, someone? *Walks away whistling nonchalantly.*
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:38 pm

I really am clueless on the whole "green" thing, idk profit? BTW pheonixzero, who do you think this someone is?

Joe

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:25 pm

That I'm assuming is "green" as in environmentally friendly, though it might just be something to do with NBC having another lame "Green Week" to advertise the hell out of GE. >_>
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
I know I'm possibly getting my hopes up, but someone being an old rival of Charles as well as a former flame, coming in to basically see how environmentally friendly the KITT Cave is makes me think of it potentially being Bonnie, especially due to the environmental twist and what Patricia McPherson has been up to.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:25 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:That I'm assuming is "green" as in environmentally friendly, though it might just be something to do with NBC having another lame "Green Week" to advertise the hell out of GE. >_>
I know I'm possibly getting my hopes up, but someone being an old rival of Charles as well as a former flame, coming in to basically see how environmentally friendly the KITT Cave is makes me think of it potentially being Bonnie, especially due to the environmental twist and what Patricia McPherson has been up to.
Ah ha! Very good observation, I didn't even think of that, explains the whole "Green" thing!

Joe

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:04 am

Yay, Bonnie! I really hope she would turn out as a guest star in an episode, that will really serve as a link between this series and TOS. Though the semi truck in TOS wasn't so "green" either!
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

cajunknight0153
Operative

Post by cajunknight0153 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:13 am

it could be Bonnie, but what if its April?

Knight316
Operative

Post by Knight316 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:52 am

I really don't think it'll be either of them. If it were, NBC and GST would be hyping it up like there's no tomorrow and they would be listed in the official description somewhere i would think.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Probably not, but it would be nice. They probably wouldn't do any "hyping" until the episode preview a week anyway.

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Ok just to let everyone know, sorry to burst your bubble but Bonnie WILL NOT RETURN:

Here is some info I dug up:
[TESS LANDAFLY]
(late 40's, female) Very attractive and holding a PHD in mechanical engineering, she's checking up on the SSC facility to monitor it's waste and emissions from a "green" standpoint. An old flame of DR. GRAIMAN (Bruce Davison), the two are soon reminded of the attraction they once had for each other. GUEST LEAD, SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/09/k ... ht-of.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Too bad because it would have been a good chance for her to return with the whole fact she is an environmentalist and I could accept the fact of an "old flame"

Joe

DrWho2005
Operative

Post by DrWho2005 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:58 pm

Yet another wasted oppurtunity in this show

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:41 pm

For once I agree, it is quite a wasted opportunity. :(

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:35 am

No news of Hoff Knight returning to the series and now this... oh well.
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:57 pm

Charles Graiman had been in hiding for the whole time MK snr was at the wheel of Kitt so neither Bonnie or April had real chance to meet him. Or if they did they could not have had long relationships with him as it would serve as a link between the foundation and Charles....

Amir
Operative

Post by Amir » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:34 pm

Oh dear, Billy "sparks a romantic adventure". Since those things always seems to happen between Mike and whoever is joining him on his missions (Sarah, Zoe once), I'm worried the show is going gay! No wonder KITT already asked Mike twice if he's a homosexual...

Just kidding. So it's just the guys and the car out on a mission this time. Sounds promising actually.

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Amir wrote:Oh dear, Billy "sparks a romantic adventure". Since those things always seems to happen between Mike and whoever is joining him on his missions (Sarah, Zoe once), I'm worried the show is going gay! No wonder KITT already asked Mike twice if he's a homosexual...

Just kidding. So it's just the guys and the car out on a mission this time. Sounds promising actually.
And we had the 'Jack Harkness' costume the other week with references to Billy's sexuality....

I'm pretty sure its not going to take the storyline in the direction though...

Dya think Billy's confidence will be improved afterwards though, next time he sees Zoe...?

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:12 pm

pheonix_knight wrote:Charles Graiman had been in hiding for the whole time MK snr was at the wheel of Kitt so neither Bonnie or April had real chance to meet him. Or if they did they could not have had long relationships with him as it would serve as a link between the foundation and Charles....

True and having watched Trust Doesn't Rust again for the first time in awhile Bonnie mentions that KARR was before her time as well, so she hadn't been around very long for really anything to happen since if Charles worked on KITT, who was put together rather quickly, then there clearly wouldn't be enough to time for any relationship or even a fling, which I don't see Bonnie being one to have had such a thing. Depending on how it could be written, I think it's open to even place Bonnie not even being on the team that built KITT, coming aboard after Devon saw what Michael did to KITT in the pilot/KotP and needing a cybernetic technician to take care of KITT. Then Charles would have already been relocated and Bonnie could very well never known about him. Though I wonder when Michael would have found out about Charles.... I'd imagine it'd be after the original series ended.

Okay, I'll stop rambling now.

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:58 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote: Though I wonder when Michael would have found out about Charles.... I'd imagine it'd be after the original series ended.
Michael and Charles MUST have met earlier when Mike's Mother, Jennifer, was relocated as we already know that Mike and Sarah grew up together and that it was Michael Snr who requested the relocation.