No good

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Locked
User avatar
Andela
Recruit
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:10 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Sweden

No good

Post by Andela » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 am

I dont feel anything good when I'm watching this series. Theres too much O.C. or One Tree Hill etc. Theres no real action with KITT or Mike. KITT just appear in some fast flashing images and Mike & Sarah are just beating people up all the time. The rest, is just babes and alcohol and Billy and Zoe are terrible. And I despice that they are not cruising around for real, instead they are using the green screen(I know, the budget). Thats one thing that I really liked about the original. That they were sitting in a moving vehicle on the road. No, CGI hasnt done much good for the movies, I prefer the models infront of this. I want this show to work so well but it dosen't, not for me anyway

User avatar
knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:14 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: tucson, az

Re: No good

Post by knightprobe89 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:27 am

yeah i totally agree with you, the original series was so much better, and more advanced than this new series, basically kitt is a stock mustang with a voice modulator.the acting a storylines were much better in the original series.
in glen larson we trust.

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:02 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: No good

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:17 am

Andela wrote:I dont feel anything good when I'm watching this series. Theres too much O.C. or One Tree Hill etc. Theres no real action with KITT or Mike. KITT just appear in some fast flashing images and Mike & Sarah are just beating people up all the time. The rest, is just babes and alcohol and Billy and Zoe are terrible. And I despice that they are not cruising around for real, instead they are using the green screen(I know, the budget). Thats one thing that I really liked about the original. That they were sitting in a moving vehicle on the road. No, CGI hasnt done much good for the movies, I prefer the models infront of this. I want this show to work so well but it dosen't, not for me anyway



There are other shows out there that have the real things going on. Do you enjoy them?

User avatar
Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:36 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Winter Haven, FLA
Contact:

Re: No good

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:36 pm

why does no one get this isnt the show from the 80s. this is a new show with a new car.
we're going forward, not reverse...
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

Sait
Stranger
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: No good

Post by Sait » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:04 pm

[spoiler=]Spoilers for eep 3 if no one has watched it please dont read further


I have registered to post here as my disapointment forces me to do so. Yes new series i like the concepts wish the new car looked more like the old Kit but its all good i know its a new series. And the new Kit dose look pritty Cool :-). My bigest gripe with this series right now is the story lines.

I mean in the third episode at the start the guys try and blow them up. and then they try and recruit them after trying to blow them up did anyone think the bad guys may recognis the car they tried to blow up with the big missile. I mean how many Mustangs that look like Kit do they think are out there. then Mike has a half assed attempt on his life. I was waiting for these hard core mercs to pop up out of the water around Mike on his serf board and try and kill him and kit then drives into the water and saves him.

Anyhow the writers if they chose the way that the events took place should be fired. this Eep sucked big time and im hoping the series takes a turn for the better or this is going to be a one season wonder. I will keep watching as i am still a loyal fan and want to see this series take off.[/spoiler]

zero
Rookie
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:33 am

Re: No good

Post by zero » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:28 pm

How many threads do we need to whine about not liking the new show? There's soooo many. Can we please get a dedicated pinned thread for this and have that be the end of it?

DrWho2005
Operative
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:56 am

Re: No good

Post by DrWho2005 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:45 am

zero wrote:How many threads do we need to whine about not liking the new show? There's soooo many. Can we please get a dedicated pinned thread for this and have that be the end of it?



and have the same treatment for love threads?

zero
Rookie
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:33 am

Re: No good

Post by zero » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:23 pm

DrWho2005 wrote:
zero wrote:How many threads do we need to whine about not liking the new show? There's soooo many. Can we please get a dedicated pinned thread for this and have that be the end of it?



and have the same treatment for love threads?



Fine with me.

User avatar
Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 821
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Cyber Space
Contact:

Re: No good

Post by Rockatteer » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:18 pm

So this whole forum will consist of only 2 threads.. one for anything positive and one for anything negative? I don't think that will work very well.

It's pretty hard to discuss things in a completely neutral tone.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com

User avatar
DeeKnight
Operative
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Dundee,Scotland

Re: No good

Post by DeeKnight » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:45 pm

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNN another ''i hate new Knight Rider thread''. Dont watch it then,but dont spoil it for the people that actualy enjoy it.

Locked