Live Discussion Thread: Knight of the Iguana

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

makethemsuffer
Stranger

Re: Live Discussion Thread: Knight of the Iguana

Post by makethemsuffer » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:32 pm

im gettin really tired of watchin knight rider `08 . now. really thought it had potential. that is now vanishing really quickley.its actually insulting the classic and awesome 80`s. by doin nothin . kitt is now just becaoming a flashy camera editing . past by drive scenes half the time.how the hell can a 80`s surpass a update 2008 version. all green screen studio driving. a pointless turbo boost and batle mode. christ. i still love seeing kitt`s body fold out in super pusuit mode to watchin this transforming .
and dont even go there about oh. nbc have a tight budget. no way., ur trying 2 tell me that a 80`s tv studio had more money back then compared 2 a ameraican nbc giant. no way. nnnnoooo way
i honestly dont want 2 c a second season get the go ahead.and now ther is four additional scripts been approved. why . how can four epesodes save it when 13 r pointless.

SUPERPURSUITMODE
Stranger

Post by SUPERPURSUITMODE » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Iam proud to be a fan of the og knight rider but i like the new twist that they did with the new kitt except that mike does not use turbo boost i think that sucks.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
[spoiler=]
[/spoiler]

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Rockatteer » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:59 am

SUPERPURSUITMODE wrote:Iam proud to be a fan of the og knight rider but i like the new twist that they did with the new kitt except that mike does not use turbo boost i think that sucks.
Huh? did you miss the first two episodes?
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KamenRider
Recruit

Post by KamenRider » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:43 am

Overall while not a high-octane action episode it was still fun and an amusing way to spotlight Zoe. I enjoyed her in the episode for both the obvious reasons and the story itself. I do think they overdo it on her personality sometimes. I think what they are going for is someone who is a little eccentric and kind of out there but they need to be a bit more careful about making her come off too airheaded or it undermines her credibility as one of the team.

As I've posted before I think the supporting cast will ultimately need a trim. Once again we have no Rivai and it is a wonderful thing. I think out of the two techie types on the team I'd want to keep Zoe because I just think she has better chemistry with Mike and Sarah. Or maybe it was just really hilarious to see Mike kinda caught in the middle. Imagine of Michael had April *and* Bonnie to contend with on a regular basis. :P

The gag with KITT coming out of the water in front of the kid was great. If underwater capability had been a function of the original KITT you know that's a gag they would have done!

:kitt:

youbelong
Rookie

Post by youbelong » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:41 am

this episode is so bad not action and humour and the idea of sara is present in every episode That begins irritated me and there is no complecity between mike & kitt and finally Does not untangle quite only

youbelong
Rookie

Post by youbelong » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:17 am

and why sara is presente in every episode why??? kitt is The car is controlled by an artificial intelligence, which is enough developed to behave, think and speak as a human being. Furthermore, the car is resistant in the shootings of all the weapons known thanks to its molecular armor why zoé & sara are every week present with mike :shock: :shock:

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:18 pm

youbelong wrote:and why sara is presente in every episode why??? kitt is The car is controlled by an artificial intelligence, which is enough developed to behave, think and speak as a human being. Furthermore, the car is resistant in the shootings of all the weapons known thanks to its molecular armor why zoé & sara are every week present with mike :shock: :shock:
Because Sarah is one of the designers of most of KI3T's new functions and upgrades and plays i valuble part to making sure the car is ready and equiped for what's needed.
I hate when people say she's the shows Bonnie, cause I believe she is much more involved in KI3Ts well-being and development. I really think she thinks of herself as KI3Ts older sister and I beleive that is a bond that should also be explored. Everyone keeps saying this a team, i see it more as a family.
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

youbelong
Rookie

Post by youbelong » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Faithful Car KRO wrote::
Because Sarah is one of the designers of most of KI3T's new functions and upgrades and plays i valuble part to making sure the car is ready and equiped for what's needed.
I hate when people say she's the shows Bonnie, cause I believe she is much more involved in KI3Ts well-being and development. I really think she thinks of herself as KI3Ts older sister and I beleive that is a bond that should also be explored. Everyone keeps saying this a team, i see it more as a family.[/quote] I know that but why going on the ground with him she(it) stays with kitt she does not come to distract mike in these missions and she) does not mix the work and here private life Which has stays in the kitt cave l'ets put sara in the kitt cave is much better and take mike and kitt alone :kitt: :good:

youbelong
Rookie

Post by youbelong » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:54 pm

Faithful Car KRO wrote:
youbelong wrote:and why sara is presente in every episode why??? kitt is The car is controlled by an artificial intelligence, which is enough developed to behave, think and speak as a human being. Furthermore, the car is resistant in the shootings of all the weapons known thanks to its molecular armor why zoé & sara are every week present with mike :shock: :shock:
I hate when people say she's the shows Bonnie, cause I believe she is much more involved in KI3Ts well-being and development. I really think she thinks of herself as KI3Ts older sister and I beleive that is a bond that should also be explored. Everyone keeps saying this a team, i see it more as a family.
I know that but why going on the ground with him she(it) stays with kitt she does not come to distract mike in these missions and she) does not mix the work and here private life Which has stays in the kitt cave l'ets put sara in the kitt cave is much better and take mike and kitt alone :kitt: :good:

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 pm

youbelong wrote:
Faithful Car KRO wrote:
I know that but why going on the ground with him she(it) stays with kitt she does not come to distract mike in these missions and she) does not mix the work and here private life Which has stays in the kitt cave l'ets put sara in the kitt cave is much better and take mike and kitt alone :kitt: :good:
im sorry but i really dont feel the same way as you. just a difference of opinion.
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:36 am

I hate when people say she's the shows Bonnie, cause I believe she is much more involved in KI3Ts well-being and development.
I think this applies very well to both Bonnie and April. Remember when Michael and Kitt returned to the semi in the end of Ring of Fire? April was about two heartbeats from a brain anuerism! Michael wasn't too concerned at that point and neither was Devon.
Both Bonnie and April cared if not more than Sarah a lot for Kitt and whenever he was destroyed they were all devestated and very pursuasive in trying to get him on the road again. This has been the case in countless of episodes including, Goliath, Knight of the Juggernaut etc. etc.
The thing has escalated to the point that in some cases Bonnie might have called Michael names like "nut" due to his (sometimes careless) way of driving Kitt. I think her exact words were: - Then that's it Kitt! You should be functioning flawlessly. Well, atleast until "that nut" starts abusing you! - Slammin' Sammy's Stunt Show Spectacular.
Everyone keeps saying this a team, i see it more as a family
See, this is why they say: don't mix your family with business! Kitt is their business, he's not a family member - a car that provides with help in investigations.
You see it as a family and that's your opinion, fine but when people think of them as a team you should respect that as well.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Banny
Stranger

Post by Banny » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Can anybody help my ?...I just want to know where can i find the songlist from this episode :)...or just names of songs.

THX

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:20 pm

If you looked a bit down, maybe on the second page (depending on settings) you would have found the topic regarding the music featured in the show.

viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=12450" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: