turbo boost rant

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: turbo boost rant

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:02 am

I HAVE TO STOP COMING ON THESE BOARDS!!!

There is so much nitpicking. Even though I want to play, I keep reminding myself that this is all ridiculous crap we are griping over.

There is another futuristic show that is also a basic blast from the past. Can you guess what it is? I have heard nothing but praise for that show, and it is totally different from the original concept. Accept that there is a need to follow a storyline to fall in love with the concept AS IS.

I'm motioning myself to shut up on all rants from here on out on KRO. I hope you guys follow suit.

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: turbo boost rant

Post by Rockatteer » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:28 am

Maybe we care more about this show than the fans of that other show you mentioned, and we want to see this new version be a a big hit, while still maintaining the integrity of it's predecessor becasue we've seen two previous attempts fail horrifically.

Thats my feeling anyway. I like this new show and I want it to have a long and healthy life, but I think it needs some minor changes to really kick it as the new Knight Rider.

And whats so wrong with giving feed back? good or bad. It allows the producers to see whats working and whats not. ;)
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;