Late arrival to the first episode review party....

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Late arrival to the first episode review party....

Post by pheonix_knight » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:13 am

Finally seen "knight in shining armor" and i have to say

I LOVED IT!!!

I understand that as a first episode it had to hit the ground running but the pace of the episode felt like it was running in reverse, starting from a high point then slowing to the scenes where Mike is talking to Kitt about his missing memories/feelings for Sarah etc

I still dont understand if that rocket had locked onto Mike specifically as a human being then what good will changing his name do....???

Having said that, the show KICKED ARSE...

Straight off i can see tension between Graiman and Alex Torres. I get the impression that CG created KITT as an independent AI deliberately to help Mike Traceur recover his past regardless of what his so called 'superiors' at Knight Industries Research And Design (or KI-RAD as i'm going to call it) think.

Especially the line where Charles says when Mike finds out whats happened to him that Mike will go after him (Torres)

I would almost say that Charles had been wronged by Torres in the past and knew that Mike had, which is why he wanted Mike to work with KITT all along sort of like when Wilton Knight recruited Michael Knight back in KOTP to bring down Tanya Walker who had wronged both of them in the past too...