Knight Rider On The Soup

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

EdwardKnoxII
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider On The Soup

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:05 pm

ON E!'s The Soup Joel McHale poked fun at the new Knight Rider. But, first he said that to him David Hasselhoff will always and forever be Michael Knight to him no matter how wine coolers and floor cheeseburgers he has but, in the new series the new KITT is kinda of a jerk.

Then they showed the clip of KITT telling Michael how to get to Sarah and then after the clip Joel said, "No, I asked for anti-lock brakes, not passive-aggressive douche airbags."

I thought it was to funny. :P

hillstones
Volunteer

Re: Knight Rider On The Soup

Post by hillstones » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:03 am

EdwardKnoxII wrote:ON E!'s The Soup Joel McHale poked fun at the new Knight Rider. But, first he said that to him David Hasselhoff will always and forever be Michael Knight to him no matter how wine coolers and floor cheeseburgers he has but, in the new series the new KITT is kinda of a jerk.

Then they showed the clip of KITT telling Michael how to get to Sarah and then after the clip Joel said, "No, I asked for anti-lock brakes, not passive-aggressive douche airbags."

I thought it was to funny. :P
That was hilarious! The KITT as transformer bit is really lame! Mustang to F150? How retarded. Well, if the new KITT is like every other Ford out there, I am sure he will be Found On Road Dead (FORD) soon.

The difference between the two KITT cars was that in 1982, the new style Trans Am had not been introduced yet. Universal got the first two cars off the line for making the show. So when it aired, it blew people away. The Mustang has been out on the road since 2005 with the retro-style, so KITT is kinda boring. And there is nothing futuristic looking about it. Where is the cool looking dash?

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:53 am

I found a clip of this on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apXj9bos374

Enjoy!!! :lol:
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:38 am

Joel McHale is very funny! I enjoy the Soup whenever I can catch it!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:46 pm

lol! :lol: That was great!! It pokes fun but in a loving way.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

EdwardKnoxII
Operative

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:52 pm

The Soup did another one on KR this past week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz76kLnlbdE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:43 pm

kitt_rulz wrote: I found a clip of this on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apXj9bos374

Enjoy!!! :lol:
Hmmm . . .
The Copyright Police at YouTube Precinct wrote: This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.