Just seen the new intro...

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Just seen the new intro...

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:35 pm

.... courtesy of youtube and....

I reckon it would be nice to tie in the music with certain actions on screen. I dont just cutting to a different shot in time, I mean the actual action in the scene in time with the music.

Like in TOS where Kitt would turbo boost just as the 'fanfare' part of the theme kicked in, maybe this is something they planned to do after revealing turbo boost on screen for the first time, i dunno just a thought.

Also, the words Knight Rider should have come up as the first heavy guitars come in or, failing that, come up when they did but change colour on the beat of the first guitars.

Better still, have the words 'scan' in to view in the way the scanner on the mustang lights up...

Love the second shot where Ki3t is driving toward the camera in the desert though. Nice nod to the original.

I'm really happy that GST and co are doing their best to try and accomodate everyones varying take on what made the original, whilst of course trying to bring that vision on by 25years. Nice work folks