To the writters/producers of the new knigt rider Thank You!!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

To the writters/producers of the new knigt rider Thank You!!

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:36 am

G'day,

I know there's been a lot of mixed reactions to this new knight rider , myself included,
but I've been doing some thinking (my dad always warns me about this :roll: )

any ways, 2 years ago I watched my mum (80)passed away in front of my eyes from Alzheimer's and dementia. not very nice to go through.(I'm 38) Since then I have hardly watched tv or movies for the fear of watching or seeing some one die, I especially cant watch any of those csi cop type drama's for this reason.
But now knight rider ,in what ever shape or form it gives me something to look forward to.
I hope this can be shown to the right people involved with the show as a form of encouragement as I know there's been alot of arguing etc but as a die hard fan of the original series I also want to see this keep going to see what happens next..
one thing I would like to see is maybe ski mode, ie when kitt slowed down behind the trucks following the convertible, this would have been really cool to see again

I just hope you guys have fun with the show, if you have fun making it then I'm sure it will come through in the finished product...

An Aussie knight rider fan :kittconv: :dash4:
--knightman--

HOFFABE
Rookie

Re: To the writters/producers of the new knigt rider Thank You!!

Post by HOFFABE » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:20 am

from an us fan i totally agree...have fun and it will show in the finished product...great job bringing this show back to us after all this time...finally something good to watch on tv

bige12
Rookie

Post by bige12 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 am

I agree also, I'm glad knight rider is back.

Kaine
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kaine » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:34 am

rhdaussiekitt, i'm sorry for your loss. i'm sure it was hard for you! i witnessed when my ex-girlfriend lost her father to cancer after 3 years of fighting... it really wears you down that one's so helpless.
it's really nice that Knight Rider can help to sidetrack you from this and that it helps you to enjoy TV once again.

yours is a touching story and worth more to me than what all the critics have to say about the new show. thanks for sharing! :good:

Will
Rookie

Post by Will » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:40 am

*Bows down to there awesomeness.*

We thank you and the greatness you have produced.
If at first you don't succeed...cheat, repeat, until caught...

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:31 pm

all i can say is that i thought the show was awesome. it exeeded all my expectations.
That being said, i hold a fond feeling towards knight rider since almost all of my first memories are of my and my grandma watch KR and Star Trek:TNG. And ever since she died when i was five,everytime i watch one of those two shows i think about her and how much i miss her.

im glad knight rider is back and i can watch it with my little brother who said last night's show one, to quote him, "effing amazing!"
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

KITTRINA
Recruit

Post by KITTRINA » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:22 pm

I just wanted to say that the show was great :good: .I have loved Knight Rider ever since i was a little girl. You guys did a wonderfull job!!!! Hopefully NBC will realize that this show is very important to all of us for different reasons and keep it going. My eleven year old daughter now has a KITT to watch. Watching her watch the episode last night reminded me of the way I felt seeing KITT. She said that she loves the new KITT!!!! I am so proud! :kitt:

Kram061-1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kram061-1 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:26 pm

I thought as well with the 2 box trucks KITT had the perfect opportunity to utilize Ski-Mode :mrgreen: :good: :idea: :!:

knight two thousand
Volunteer

Post by knight two thousand » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:49 pm

dude i feel your pain, my grandmother is currently in the late stages of alzimmers and its getting to the point where she will not eat she gets real moody cuz she wants to go home even though shes already home its been very depressing to witness im afraid soon she will have to be in a nursing home because my grandfather cant continue to put up with it although he dosent want to he knows he has to put her in a nursing home.

on the subject of knight rider, yes i am also very happy with the new series it gives me something to look forward to because i have been watching the same shows for years(house, 24, lost,) its time for something new!