K.I.3.T scanner

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

alexknight
Volunteer

K.I.3.T scanner

Post by alexknight » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:40 am

Hi there,
ive just noticed whilst watching the first episode and in specific the opening titles and i noticed that k.i.3.t`s scanner is the sound of k.a.r.r not k.i.2.t as i origionaly thought it was the tone is deffinately lower than that of k.i.2.t. i was so sure that i watched k.i.t.t vs k.a.r.r just to check and it is in fact k.a.r.rs scanner sound

just hougt id tell people and ask if anyone else had noticed it too

alex

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Re: K.I.3.T scanner

Post by GarthKnight08 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:49 am

I posted about that in the episode review thread, nobody really seemed to care but hey im glad somebody else did lol!
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

bige12
Rookie

Post by bige12 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:25 am

I think they kind of used KARR scanner sound since K.I.3.T to me looks meaner then the orginial KITT and will scare the bad guy big time after they see attack KITT chasing them.

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:29 pm

bige12 wrote:I think they kind of used KARR scanner sound since K.I.3.T to me looks meaner then the orginial KITT and will scare the bad guy big time after they see attack KITT chasing them.
Thats just silly, they used an enhanced sound of the original scanner to sound more advanced to the new car. More than likely the sound engineer used almost the same effect & unknown to him it came out like KARR's sound from episode 306 KITT vs. KARR
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by weeezl » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:52 pm

I think its sounds like they mixed Kitts scanner sound with a bit of the Cylon sound effect, I could be well wrong but it sure sounds like that.