KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Locked
User avatar
KNIGHT10000
Volunteer
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:28 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by KNIGHT10000 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:40 am

Now that Knight Rider Became a series with a Mustang what car do you like for KITT in The Knight Rider Movie.


First of all guys: Sorry for the long title to open this new subject; I have to do it so that we can remember what we were thinking of KITT 3 or 5 years ago; how we hated the Mustang and much more other muscle cars (If they have the GT or more than 300 horses under the Hood). I know about this hate more that you guy and believe me I hated the mustang A LOT!!!; but a very Funny AND strange thing happen to me I was The OWNER OF THE RICH MAN'S MUSTANG ( AS FORD CALL IT AT THAT TIME) I HAD IT FOR FOUR YEARS BEFORE A GAVE IT UP FOR TRADE IN; A 1990 LINCOLN MARK VII LSC SPECIAL EDITION BLACK ON BLACK; LUXURY SPORT COUPE (LSC) BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS MUSTANG (WITH LUXURY) IN ACTION YOU CAN SEE THE SOPRANOS SERIES OR YOU CAN SEE IT AT OUR VERY OWN KNIGHT RIDER ON THE EPISODE KNIGHT OF THE DRONES AND LOOK AT THE SILVER CONTINETAL MARK THAT THE ("BAD GUY HAD")

I always love this car because here in Puerto Rico there where only 3 or 4 Running cars of this TYPE and mine was the BETTER off them all (I expend over $3,000) This see little to you but for Replacing the Air Suspensions and all the computers here and there are ZERO mechanics that can repair this car; they said to me in all Ford dealers that if the cars where more than 10 years old they can't repair them; so that amount I said before was for parts and labor of mechanics I knew here and there. One time I was seeing this episode of Knight Rider with a friend of mine at home; and he said look man there is your car and man does that car run fast; I said man are you joking that car is not mine see the rims the emblems that car is a lot different than mine; he said look it closer and you will see is the same as yours only 6 years older (1984); I said hey wait a minute it is my car.

I am not new to this web site; and neither to the Knight Rider world.

I am more of a looker than a writer; I am a huge fan of the Original Series; I know there were complaints for a lot of cars specially the mustang; believe me I HATED THE MUSTANG!; I LIKE A LOT MORE THE TRANS AM THAT THIS CAR AND THE ANSWER WAS BECAUSE IT IS KITT FROM KNIGHT RIDER; AND IN PUERTO RICO A 1982 PONTIAC TRANS AM WITH THE RECARO SEATS IS VERY DIFFICULT TO FINE OR IMPOSIBLE. Remember that KITT was a Trans Am not a Firebird; I am telling you this because the origins of the name came from the Firebird but the TRASN AM was a more upscale model of the Firebird; that included better looking bumpers and a little up grade to the motor in terms of horsepower(It was a very little improvement in that time); but in the 90 and 2000 the Trans AM looked more hotter than a Firebird it have a lot of more Horsepower it was a V-8 not a V-6 like the Firebird and it had more "luxury" in the inside.

I say this because if we say KITT is a mustang every people that don’t know the series will say (WOW A MUSTANG A CAR THAT WAS MADE INITIALY FOR SECRETARIES). Remember that the Mustangs come in a variety to choose from;
V-6 Mustang
V-8 Mustang GT
Shelby 500
GT 500 KR (KING OF THE ROAD) NOW KNOW AS GT500 KNIGHT RIDER

The fans have to say KITT is a SHELBY GT500KR so that the wow factor (that now in this website is the favorite phrase to use); not a Mustang but a SHELBY; that will make any person that doesn’t know KNIGHT RIDER to see the series only because they want to see how this BEAST PERFORMS.

I show in two other TOPIC a 2003 TRANS AM ( IT IS A DRIVING PROTOTYPE )
THEY WHERE CALL WHAT KITT SHOULD BE IN THE KNIGHT RIDER MOVIE?
NEW KITT.

Heck we didn’t think Knight Rider was to become a series at that time.

So now that we have this new a very FRESH Idea because of the series; you can post any car that you want for KITT to be.

THE ONLY THING IT HAS TO BE A GM CAR LINE OF PRODUCTION WHY?

KITT NOW CAN TRANSFORM INTO ANY GM CAR;

IT CAN BE THIS 2003 TRANS AM (IT IS MUSCLE) (THERE ARE GREAT GRAPHICS ARTIST ON THIS WEB BOARDS SO TAKE THIS CAR CHANGE IT TO BLACK ON THE OUTSIDE; MAKE THE INSIDE OF TAN COLOR; PEOPLE PUT ALL YOUR EFFORTS ON THIS SPECIAL VEHICLE LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!).

IT CAN BE A CORVETTE.
IT CAN BE A CAMARO.
IT CAN BE A GTO.
IT CAN BE A G8.
IT CAN BE A PONTIAC TORRENT
IT CAN BE A PONTIAC G8 WAGON.

THE POSIBILIIES ARE ENDLESS. BUT IT HAS TO BE A GM CAR LINE OF PRODUCTION.

So those old phrases that I saw in this web site; it can't be done because it is to short it doesn’t look futuristic enough; bla, bla, bla, bla; are things of the past now. Let's start to forget that it cant be done that it is impossible; because then you are not a true fan of Knight Rider; why I said this because the main theme of this show is that ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE; all persons though it is impossible it can’t be done except FLAG; remember people nothing is impossible; the sky is the limit.

And remember in Hollywood nothing is Impossible; if it isn’t made; then you make it; believe me GM will LOVE TO BE BACK AS THE NUMBER ONE CAR COMPANY IN THE WORLD; THEY NEED ALL THE PUBLICITY THEY CAN.

SO VK, GLENN LARSON; UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND ALL OTHER KNIGHT RIDER RELATED PERSON OF THE ORIGINAL AND KNOW NEW KNIGHT RIDER; MAKE PEACE FOR THE SAKE OF THE KNIGHT RIDER MOVIE; IF SO MUCH STUPIDS COMEDY ARE IN THE BIG SCREEN WHY AN ICON CAN'T BY SHINNIG IN THAT BIG SREEN; THAT IS GOING TO BECOME A SMALL SCREEN BECAUSE OF ALL THE TECHNOLOGY, BURN RUBBER TURBO BOOST, AND ACTION IT IS GOING TO BE PACK OF.

SO people let the Magic Begin.

PS. I do not work for GM or Universal or anything related to Knight Rider; but if you want any idea an are hiring any employer for KNIGHT RIDER or other areas send me a PM or an e-mail; because in others topics (THE ONE THAT SAID NEW KNIGHT RIDER OPENING) I REFER TO MICHAEL KNIGHT AS THE KNIGHT IN SHINNIG ARMOR WHEN HE CAME BACK OF RETAIRMNET TO WORK FOR FLAG IN KNIGHT RIDER 2000 MOVIE AND ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HIS STATE OF HE ART CAR; AND IT IS VERY FUNNY TO SEE THE FIRST OPENNG FOR THE SERIES IS CALL KNIGHT IN SHINNIG ARMOR; AND KNOW A MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HIS STATE OF THE ART CAR the PHRASE VK ALWAYS USE.

I like that is very fun to see that.

Let's start forgetting of insulting each and every one of us in here and lets do and create new ideas for the Series and the KNIGHT RIDER MOVIE; the world is full of hate and suferring; lets just relax and enjoy the fun of creating or thinking of new ideas; how knows? it can become reality before you know.
REMEBER THAT EVERYBODY HAS HIS OR HER IDEA YOU CAN'T BE INSULTING EVERY PERSON THAT TELLS YOU WHAT THEY THINK IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

SORRY FOR ME ENGLISH BUT I am Puertorriqueño. (Puertorican) and me First language is Spanish (Español) and my second Language is Ingles (English)
:dash4: :kitt2:
ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
MAKE IT A POSITIVE ONE

User avatar
Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Hanging out with KITT in SPARTA!

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:16 am

[begin rant]Why can't have KI3T morph into a CIVIC for once,and make it a good reason(like for an SUPER SUPER SUPER EPIC car chase),and not just to let FORD can make a stupid joke of us Honda fans,and not for a stealth hiding mode!And don't make KI3T a silly ricer with a 10 story tall spoiler,and really annoying decals.I'm not saying he can't have any,but just don't make it insane.[/end rant]

I mean seriously,the new Civic has better looks than a Mustang,but whatever.I'm going to stop here because I don't want to get people angry.

Sorry if I sound like a troll.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:13 am

Sorry I burned down your bridge! :lol:


Your writing was fine for the most part but the use of all caps makes seem like you're screaming like a crazy person in those spots. :shock:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

User avatar
KNIGHT10000
Volunteer
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:28 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by KNIGHT10000 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:25 am

Hi PHOENIXZERO.

Yes I am Crazy; :twisted:

Crazy of seeing the Knight Rider Movie in Theaters. :D

The Knight Rider Movie Project has been dead since the series ended.

Every time someone wants to make the KR Movie all the person starts to fight and the movie never go out to the theaters; that’s why KR has so much bad series and movies using his name (TKR, Knight Rider 2000, Knight Rider 2010).

My use of Caps Lock if for a purpose; I know is very difficult for a person like you to understands this.

You Burn my Bridge? :D

That’s okay HOT DOG I have KITT and I will TURBO BOOST over it. :kitt2:
:dash4:
ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
MAKE IT A POSITIVE ONE

User avatar
Stylez
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by Stylez » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:42 am

KNIGHT10000 wrote:My use of Caps Lock if for a purpose; I know is very difficult for a person like you to understands this.

You Burn my Bridge? :D

That’s okay HOT DOG I have KITT and I will TURBO BOOST over it. :kitt2:
:dash4:


I love the way people come out of the woodwork to make friends. rotflmao :good:

User avatar
tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 773
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:37 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: ATX
Contact:

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:54 am

There is no Pontiac G8 Wagon. There is the G8 ST, however.
Image
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27

User avatar
KNIGHT10000
Volunteer
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:28 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by KNIGHT10000 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Thanks tamatt27

That is the first new post with fresh pictures.

That’s the one I am talking about. :)

The Name is: G8 Sports Truck. 8)

I forgot you hated station wagons :D

Now all the people (Remember this is a big web board and I cant keep track of every name) but all the people that said KITT couldn’t be a Camaro or a Corvette they can start to think there is maybe a possibility now that KITT can be all of those car.

What I am trying to say is that KITT BODY not CPU could be always a Trans Am in The Movie and that whenever they want; KITT can transform to a Corvette ZR 1 to look FAST AND FURIOUS

A Malibu LTZ for not being to obvious (or doesn’t stand out in the crowd) when making some kind of investigation.

Bring back all of those Ideas ( I saw that the Camaro was always the favorites in all the polls behind of the Corvette). Remember people we have some of the REAL KR CREW writing and Checking what we write on this board; and for the first time in more than 20 years the are really Hearing US THE FANS; that is why I open this new topic. I saw in other topics: "Chevrolet will never give the rights of using the Camaro for Knight Rider neither an NBC series" hey Guest What now NBC is using the NEW CAMARO and the Chevrolet Traverse; in show business nothing is final until it has all the agreements and signatures; so it can change very fast.

So that is why I wanted that somebody in this website work extremely hard in the 2003 Trans Am I posted a lot of years back. I think his name in the board is Knight of Finland or Tony; because I can’t do such an amazing job of changing that car (I am not a Graphics Artist or Designer. ) I am in the field of Business specific LABOR RELATIONS (you know working with Strikes) :)

Each of use is better in a field than others; but that doesn’t mean we are ignorant and that we don’t know of what we are talking about; if language in this time will be an impediment for people to communicate then is really sad; having advance so much in technology but not IN THE HUMAN FACTOR :|

Remember Knight Rider is a Fiction series not real; so in FICTION anything is possible.

For Example Stargate SG 1 (The Series) Not Stargate Sg 1 Atlantis.

I watch this series in PR yes we have CABLE TV :good: and the series is Ultra Famous Here an in the World (Because of Syndication); but it so good for an example:
A Whole world is 25 people and SG 1 Team save a whole world (25 people) A whole world could be put in the SG 1 base.

If a person thinks that is Reality; then you better have check on yourself buddy. :D

We like it because it is FICTION IS NOT REAL; and that series have like 12 Season and very LOYAL fans.

That’s the good of those series they put us out of reality after Working and Studying Hard All Day; to come home and say Man I wish my car can do that!!!!

Not to come home to see some of the "20 CSI series out there" and all the other "20 LAW AND ORDERS"; why?
because it is boring (as you say it so much like reality like the real thing); that’s exactly the problem why do we have to see all of this reality show (Than in Real Life you can Read of them in newspapers) you know paper Trees :good:

That’s the fun of the show KITT CPU and BODY where always Beyond and Above our technology; KITT can do anything that you can imagine; and its good to see how much Good Effort Universal and other affiliates to the Knight Rider Franchise are doing; remember in LABOR RELATIONS you have to come to the Table of Negotiation with GOOD FAITH if not; you will not find anything but troubles on the way.

In Businesses no matter what business you are in doesn’t matter how much you can scream or how much insults you can say; in business the only things that matter is knowing how to negotiate and the exact time to negotiate. :kitt2:

:dash4:
ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
MAKE IT A POSITIVE ONE

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:45 pm

You know I really am not sure how to reply to this long rant Knight10000. I guess I can agree to disagree and tell you that neither Universal or GM has any say over the motion picture whatsoever unless TWC choose to negotiate with them. You can't simply demand that a motion picture studio use a GM product just because the original K.I.T.T. was a Pontiac.

It all comes down to sponsorship, money, and most importantly bonuses. You need a certain amount of cars especially for a big budget motion picture and most car companies will not just give them away because you ask them to. Deals have to be negotiated, promotional concerns, quid pro quo (something for something), etc.

You can't expect everyone involved with Knight Rider to just "make nice", unfortunately in the world of entertainment there's too many factors that prevent that be it egos, competition, money, etc.

Anything is possible in Hollywood or in business for that matter if you HAVE THE MONEY TO DO IT.

Money is unfortunately the great equalizer for both positive and negative situations. It can end dreams or it can make them. In the entertainment world it makes the difference between what is "good" and what is "bankable" and studios judge the amount of risk they're willing to take on a film based upon how much money they will make back.

Movies are and always have been an investment. Sadly because of this, the concern for story gets lost in a sea of merchandising , spin-offs, and needless slapped together sequels. This is one reason why hollywood keeps remaking existing properties, making movies based off existing proporties, etc because they can just resell/repackage/rerelease the same crap over and over again and make their money back.

Why don't you ask Apple and Microsoft to stop making seperate products and just make ONE MACHINE everyone can be happy with? You know why you can't ask this? Because of the above reasons. In our society business is business, egos are egos, and everyone has to pay a debt.

The fact that you would just come out here and demand that it be a GM product amongst the fan speculation is fine but of the parties involved? I can understand your passion for Knight Rider but it is absolutely unfair to myself and Glen Larson to declare the motion picture project as "dead" or to impose demands upon it.

You said you're not new to the site, then I suggest you go to the MOTION PICTURE THREAD and read what has been posted there and then WATCH GLEN TALK ABOUT THE MOVIE PROGRESS FROM SAUGUS LAST SATURDAY before you make such blatantly disrespectful comments about a project that IS MOVING FORWARD.

Furthermore for the record the motion picture progress for a Knight Rider movie HAS NOT been dead since the original series ended. If you do your research you will find that it's a well known fact that Glen and David tried to get the movie made with Revolution Studios and that deal fell through due to let's say creative differences.

I will FIERCELY DEFEND the motion picture because I know how hard Glen has been working to give you people, the audience your wish to see this movie actually materailize this time first hand. YOU FANS demand the motion picture and he's working night and day to give you a motion picture THAT DOESN'T SUCK. You want a motion picture that will retain it's level of distinction from everything else out there or do you want another CGI riddled, blow things up, direct to DVD movie? You want something memorable like the first time you watched Knight of the Phoenix, where the characters actually have depth and the production values have a "wow factor" or do you want something you're going to love for about two weeks then move on to the next "big thing" that comes along?

I'm not promising what he's going to deliver is going to be some epic savior of all Knight Rider fans everywhere but I will say as much control as Glen has over the direction of this project, it is coming from the man who created Knight Rider in the first place. He knows what Knight Rider is to him and he is working on trying to capture lightning in a bottle...which a majority of people say is impossible but I'm not so certain of that because a good movie always starts with a strong story and I know our story is not only unique, it's got heart.

Whether it maintains that level of detail is the other hurdle to get over, the studio execs themselves and the director who will no doubt have his own vision of what should be done. Regardless you can take it to the bank that Glen is putting everything he has into making this movie the best it can be.

For those of you who understand the complexities of making a motion picture and support Glen, this next statement does not apply to you. My words to you are nothing but gratitude.

For the rest of you who feel compelled to make statements such as, "the motion picture is dead", "It's going to bomb without a Trans Am.", "It's going to bomb without David Hasselhoff", "the new series killed the movie'", etc. etc.

For those type of people I say...

Have some respect and more importantly some god given PATIENCE.

To you Knight10000, I respect and admire your passion but I would suggest the next time you decide to post a topic of this controversal magnitude you really think things out more carefully in the future. When you choose to make grand statements about sensitive subjects that really require a great deal of research to understand, you set yourself up for conflict.

We don't need ideas for the motion picture at this point, we know what we want to do we just have to make it work properly. The design is the only concern at this point and it's clear that NBCU already has decided what they're doing with their series direction.

They have the Mustang, we're getting something else.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:58 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by Showpro1 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Nick;

If you saw the thread that Knightdriver & Billy Gunter did showing their new project that is a
shell that is very much like the Pontiac Banshee(concept car) for the Firebird/Trans Am line.
You could take that shell paint it black, give it some up to date low profile wheels, turn Michael Scheffe loose on a brand new interior, what can I say but home-run.
When the Knight Rider 2000 TV movie was done they made the fatal mistake of not keeping KITT a black vehicle
other than that it was a sexy car.
Just a thought,

Dave D. :kittspin:

User avatar
Stylez
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by Stylez » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Showpro1 wrote:Nick;

If you saw the thread that Knightdriver & Billy Gunter did showing their new project that is a
shell that is very much like the Pontiac Banshee(concept car) for the Firebird/Trans Am line.
You could take that shell paint it black, give it some up to date low profile wheels, turn Michael Scheffe loose on a brand new interior, what can I say but home-run.
When the Knight Rider 2000 TV movie was done they made the fatal mistake of not keeping KITT a black vehicle
other than that it was a sexy car.
Just a thought,

Dave D. :kittspin:


I'd be very much interested in having a look at that thread, would you happen to have a link?

User avatar
RafaelLOJ
Operative
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:25 am

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by RafaelLOJ » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:29 pm

No disrespect to anyone... but I would love to see the Kitt we all love first... whether he turns / morphs into something else later, (GM's new Trans Am??) fine, but just as the new Knight Rider series has a Mustang called Kitt... it's not...

the mere mention of the word Knight Rider, or the theme music, for 99% of the people... the image of a black Trans Am with a little red light instantly pops in their head.... That is Knight Rider, anything else... and it's not...

Rafael

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:26 pm

KNIGHT10000 wrote:Hi PHOENIXZERO.

Yes I am Crazy; :twisted:

Crazy of seeing the Knight Rider Movie in Theaters. :D

The Knight Rider Movie Project has been dead since the series ended.

Every time someone wants to make the KR Movie all the person starts to fight and the movie never go out to the theaters; that’s why KR has so much bad series and movies using his name (TKR, Knight Rider 2000, Knight Rider 2010).

My use of Caps Lock if for a purpose; I know is very difficult for a person like you to understands this.

You Burn my Bridge? :D

That’s okay HOT DOG I have KITT and I will TURBO BOOST over it. :kitt2:
:dash4:



No, that was Sky's bridge. :lol:

Like VK said, the movie project is moving along, if anything I hope they go with a custom vehicle and not something off a dealer's lot.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

User avatar
KNIGHT10000
Volunteer
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:28 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by KNIGHT10000 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:12 am

Hi VK.

Wow I must have hit a never and I am honored that in only with few post you answer back. :D

Remember one thing VK; I am a FAN not a CELEBRITY; as a FAN I am only given you my point of view.

I will love to see this MOTION PICTURE made by GLEN LARSON and co.

Why? Because He is the Creator; the Man who created the World of the Knight Rider.

But reality is reality; I know so much of law is boring to be telling in this web board; why because I don’t talk of my work in PUBLIC!

As a fan I will never insult GLEN LARSON and co. !

As I told you before I am more of a looker rather than a writer; why?

They don’t pay my for this; I have a work and a Life to attend; If they pay me for this heck I will be all day writing for the web board or anything related to the WORLD OF KNIGHT RIDER (THAT IS POSITEVE). :D

As I recall I don't have to be log in to see what you or anybody on this WEB BOARD writes. :good:

If you think I am not a FAN OF THE ORIGINAL KNIGHT RIDER; boy you are making a serious mistake. :D :D

If you read the entire web board you will notice that others fans of THE KNIGHT RIDER FRANCHISE (including NEPS, SUE, AND OTHERS) an ME (KNIGHT10000) have being in the look out.

PHOENIXZERO

Do you remember I said about the TURBO BOOST announcement on NBC during the Olympics and SUE AND NEP AND OTHERS PLACE IT ON THE WEB BOARD FOR ALL OF US TO SEE; THE FANS.

VK

I am a FAN I love the ORIGINAL Because without it we wouldn’t have this World of the KNIGHT RIDER and neither this so long conversations.

Relax. I love the ORIGINAL THE GLEN LARSON and co.

But I ALSO LOVE ANYTHING RELATED TO THE WORLD OF KNIGHT RIDER (POSITIVE).

The only thing I wish for Glen Larson and you is health and peace; I really want to see the Knight Rider MOVIE in theaters the big screen will become too little to hold this MIGHTY PHOENIX.

As Glen said Americans really love the cars; the REAL FANS ARE GOING TO SEE IT FOR THE MYTHOLOGY AND THATS ALL OF US THAT TAKE TIME TO WRITE IN THIS WEB BOARD AND OTHERS RELATED TO THE KNIGHT RIDER WORLD.

But then there is the GENERAL PUBLIC the ones that doesn’t know Knight Rider; and that persons are going to se it for the CAR.

Remember as KITT said to Michael in Knight of the Fast Lane when he was going to run against the red Porsche;

Michael.

Yeah KITT; you really know how to hurt a guy that car isn’t fit to shine my bumpers.

I always love that line.

Why? Because in the real world at that TIME a STOCK Porsche could win to a STOCK 1982 Pontiac Tras Am.

But in fiction KITT was the Fastest, Safest, Strongest car in the world; and also completely Fuel efficient (Knight Rider; later name Knight of the Phoenix).

So is only as a Fan; I also saw the video when SUE ask Glen and Michael what car was KITT Michael start thinking maybe it could be a Corvette but is only an IDEA not a REALITY :D

And in the end Glen Larson Never told the BRAND OR MODEL OF THE CAR.

WE are FANS VK remember we are FANS not CELEBRITY.

I hope KITT is a so advance and so sleek and that the movie have a great story it will make any of us begging for seeing another Knight Rider Movie. :kittside:
ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
MAKE IT A POSITIVE ONE

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:10 am

Hi VK.

Wow I must have hit a never and I am honored that in only with few post you answer back. :D

Remember one thing VK; I am a FAN not a CELEBRITY; as a FAN I am only given you my point of view.

- Fair enough but I don't see how being a celebrity vs. being a fan has any difference in what I originally posted in response to you. I'm not a celebrity by any means. I may be a man making a difference in the fan community, but I'm still a fan nonetheless.

I will love to see this MOTION PICTURE made by GLEN LARSON and co.

- Then don't say it's dead. It doesn't help it get made any faster when people do that.

Why? Because He is the Creator; the Man who created the World of the Knight Rider.

But reality is reality; I know so much of law is boring to be telling in this web board; why because I don’t talk of my work in PUBLIC!

- ?

As a fan I will never insult GLEN LARSON and co. !

- I know you mean well but you have to be very careful how you use his name in public because it has power behind it and when you start saying that his projects are dead or whatever that doesn't do him any favors either even if you're just a fan expressing your opinion try to keep that in mind.

As I told you before I am more of a looker rather than a writer; why?

They don’t pay my for this; I have a work and a Life to attend; If they pay me for this heck I will be all day writing for the web board or anything related to the WORLD OF KNIGHT RIDER (THAT IS POSITEVE). :D

- I don't get paid for it either and I have never asked for a dime to do what I do, the only thing I have asked for in return is respect and proper recognition.

As I recall I don't have to be log in to see what you or anybody on this WEB BOARD writes. :good:

If you think I am not a FAN OF THE ORIGINAL KNIGHT RIDER; boy you are making a serious mistake. :D :D

- I don't believe I said you were not a fan in my original post?

If you read the entire web board you will notice that others fans of THE KNIGHT RIDER FRANCHISE (including NEPS, SUE, AND OTHERS) an ME (KNIGHT10000) have being in the look out.

- I read this board more then I should and respond when I have time accordingly.

PHOENIXZERO

Do you remember I said about the TURBO BOOST announcement on NBC during the Olympics and SUE AND NEP AND OTHERS PLACE IT ON THE WEB BOARD FOR ALL OF US TO SEE; THE FANS.

VK

I am a FAN I love the ORIGINAL Because without it we wouldn’t have this World of the KNIGHT RIDER and neither this so long conversations.

Relax. I love the ORIGINAL THE GLEN LARSON and co.

But I ALSO LOVE ANYTHING RELATED TO THE WORLD OF KNIGHT RIDER (POSITIVE).

- That's fine, I don't fault people for liking "all things Knight Rider" these days, these days I have taken the position of, "to each their own."

The only thing I wish for Glen Larson and you is health and peace; I really want to see the Knight Rider MOVIE in theaters the big screen will become too little to hold this MIGHTY PHOENIX.

- Patience is all I can say. Have patience and have faith. I assure you the movie is moving forward.

As Glen said Americans really love the cars; the REAL FANS ARE GOING TO SEE IT FOR THE MYTHOLOGY AND THATS ALL OF US THAT TAKE TIME TO WRITE IN THIS WEB BOARD AND OTHERS RELATED TO THE KNIGHT RIDER WORLD.

But then there is the GENERAL PUBLIC the ones that doesn’t know Knight Rider; and that persons are going to se it for the CAR.

- It doesn't matter why they come to see it (general public) as long as they see it once and keep coming back for more.

Remember as KITT said to Michael in Knight of the Fast Lane when he was going to run against the red Porsche;

Michael.

Yeah KITT; you really know how to hurt a guy that car isn’t fit to shine my bumpers.

I always love that line.

Why? Because in the real world at that TIME a STOCK Porsche could win to a STOCK 1982 Pontiac Tras Am.

But in fiction KITT was the Fastest, Safest, Strongest car in the world; and also completely Fuel efficient (Knight Rider; later name Knight of the Phoenix).

So is only as a Fan; I also saw the video when SUE ask Glen and Michael what car was KITT Michael start thinking maybe it could be a Corvette but is only an IDEA not a REALITY :D

And in the end Glen Larson Never told the BRAND OR MODEL OF THE CAR.

- Because if he or I told you without having said rights to said car, we would lose them to someone else who would know of their value and steal it in an intent to blackmail us for the rights or demand a piece of the "pie" in order to use said rights when we were ready to move into production. Because of this, the car choices we're officially considering remain safely unconfirmed. The only thing the general public can do is speculate on what cars to use which they have been doing for months.

WE are FANS VK remember we are FANS not CELEBRITY.

- Again I see no point in addressing celebrity vs. fans? Everyone on here shares their opinion regardless of whether they're involved with a Knight Rider property or not.

I hope KITT is a so advance and so sleek and that the movie have a great story it will make any of us begging for seeing another Knight Rider Movie.

- That's why it's taking so long to make the movie, because we want to start with a strong story first then build from there instead of vice versa.

I hope you can better understand where I'm coming from. The only thing that really strikes a nerve with me is when someone intentionally or indirectly brings the motion picture or Glen's name into a negative light or blatantly attacks me personally be it my career or my personal life. Those people who attack me directly are usually placed on ignore.


=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Hanging out with KITT in SPARTA!

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Sorry I burned down your bridge! :lol:


Your writing was fine for the most part but the use of all caps makes seem like you're screaming like a crazy person in those spots. :shock:

Eh...I wasn't intentionally shoting.My browser was acting funny,so the bbcode links didn't work,and on top of that,I forgot them. :| And it's okay...everyone likes to burn down my bridge,so I don't care no more. :mrgreen:
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

seeker78
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:00 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Silicon Valley

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by seeker78 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:18 am

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:I mean seriously,the new Civic has better looks than a Mustang,but whatever.I'm going to stop here because I don't want to get people angry.

Sorry if I sound like a troll.


hey kid, I agree with you!!!

here is the 2008 honda civic si coupe in black:

Image

Now see, you and I are in the minority, because the gearheads on here think that aerodynamic, sleek cars like that are "dorky" :roll:

"If it doesn't have a V-8 and RWD, it can't be cool" they say. :roll:

Back when the Mustang looked like this, it was a better as KITT:

Image

(that's a 2000 mustang)

Although I have to say that the more I have seen the mustang in motion etc., the more I accept it as KITT. :)

--Brian

User avatar
Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Hanging out with KITT in SPARTA!

Re: KITT Let the MAGIC BEGIN

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:51 am

I've learned to accept it too...:)
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Locked