KI3T Ejector Seat?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KI3T Ejector Seat?

Post by JJSoCrazy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:21 pm

I was wondering about another feature not mentioned in the new KITT. WIll the new KI3T have an ejector seat? Now I know it doesn't have T-Tops but I am sure they could incorporate it if they want too.

Anyone recall any talk on this subject?

Thanks!

Joe

knight56
Rookie

Re: KI3T Ejector Seat?

Post by knight56 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:32 pm

The new Kitt could have that but does Kitt really need the ejector seat? :shock: UNLESS he needs to get to the 3 floor without the bad guys knowing! :lol:

adamtrek
Recruit

Post by adamtrek » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:52 pm

Well, they could always create the magic roof panel that flips or slides out of the way.

The original car pretty much had that with the t-tops, anyway, albeit a little more believable, as they swung up out of the way, even though they really don't do that in real life.

MK could stand on KI3T's hood and have it open up real fast to throw him up wherever he wants. :wink:
Watching KITT turbo boost since 1982.

Radicalas
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Radicalas » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:58 pm

The roof could morph and eject function could be used :) But i think it would look a little bit cheesy at 2008 :) especially when Michael jumps from the building in the original series and fall into KITT's seat without hurting on any part of the car :)