Awsome New Remix!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

scottab21
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Awsome New Remix!

Post by scottab21 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 am

This is a new remix I found on youtube of the KR2000 theme, and it ROCKS! No fan of the KR music universe should go without listening to this. There's even a link to download it in mp3 format! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqisfzAO ... re=related

Check it out!

:kitt: :karr:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Awsome New Remix!

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:31 am

I think Tobie used this remix in one of his GTA KITT videos. Certainly better than the original version which I found very depressing.. I'll have to get that MP3. :D :good:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

trissybabes
FLAG Recruit

Post by trissybabes » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:56 am

The music was about the best thing in KR2000! I like this remix but I think I preferred the original personally...

krfan1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krfan1 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:32 am

Awesome Remix! Nice find scottab21!

As already said, this remix has a different mood than the original (I own 'Drive' by Jan Hammer, so I have listened to the original many times.). This is an excellent twist on the original - I have heard many remixes that only use a few bars from the original song, where the new song is hardly unrecognizable

Also, this is best sounding 128k mp3 I've ever heard.

--krfan1

Knight316
Operative

Post by Knight316 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:17 pm

I love this Theme! Ii've heard it before, c couple months ago i found a KR video with this music playing but i can't seem to find the video now. All i remember about it was it was titled Knight Rider Remix (which there's about a billion of those on youtube) It didn't have the download link for the music though so i'm glad this one does.