Deanno Russo in Maxim

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightofthephoenix
Operative

Re: Deanno Russo in Maxim

Post by knightofthephoenix » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:45 pm

Oh man. I opened this thread thinking there were pictures inside... :(

Anyone?

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by weeezl » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Matthew wrote:We'd best cool it a bit Matt, because we need to remember that a sizable portion of our American friends view sexuality in a much different way to those of us here in the UK, given the vastly different place that religion has, in all likelihood, played in the style of upbringing that's prevalent from country to country. :good:

Matt
What do you mean? I was referring to the smileys! :wink:

Cool no probs! :good:

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:20 pm

knightofthephoenix wrote:Oh man. I opened this thread thinking there were pictures inside... :(

Anyone?

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gallery/ ... -in-maxim/

:D

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 pm

I checked out the issue earlier tonight in a local store. Yummy. :P
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Post by seeker78 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:24 pm

Why couldn't she be in her late 30s and there are lots of hot women in their 50s too!Anybody who says women become ugly after 30 must be under 20! lol Halle Berry is 42 and hot as hell!!!! and Janet Jackson too...Julianne Moore is 48....

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:51 pm

There are a lot of many looking 40 year old women out there Elizabeth Hurley is another one, but none of them are playing characters in their 20s. Don't matter because we know Deanna wasn't born in 1971 and Sue pretty much confirmed it with her post. No one said anyone over 30 is ugly, we were saying that that date couldn't be right and it isn't.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Radicalas
Operative

Post by Radicalas » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 am

As i remember reading somewhere, that Deanna was 28 years old at that time, so now she could be 29. She 100% isn't older than 30. And from reading http://knightrideronline.com/news/2008/ ... _russo.php KRO: Were you into Knight Rider growing up?
RUSSO: Yeah, as much as a little girl can be. It was more hanging with my older brother who was a huge fan. I didn't really understand the concept of the show at the time except that there was a talking car and a man in a leather jacket. Actually all of the female roles from the original were kind of forgettable... In fact it wasn't until I looked back to see if they were series regulars. I was shocked to see there were such prominent female characters and I never knew.. I always thought that there was the flavor of the week and that was it. I hope that my role is going to be more integral than that and less forgetable (laughs).
You could understand, that when Knight Rider was originaly airing she was a little girl (it has been 22-26 ago), so she should have been ~3-4 years old, so that makes her 25-30 years old.

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:39 am

There seem to be a lot of quotes on the web that her birthday is October 17, so that would make her 28 still...

But I believe her character is meant to be younger (as is JB's) because Mike and Sarah are meant to have grown up together...

Radicalas
Operative

Post by Radicalas » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:14 am

pheonix_knight wrote:There seem to be a lot of quotes on the web that her birthday is October 17, so that would make her 28 still...

But I believe her character is meant to be younger (as is JB's) because Mike and Sarah are meant to have grown up together...
As i remember reading somewhere, that Sarah is 1 year older than Mike (in script).