KI3T transforming kinda reminded me of this...

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Gadjet
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KI3T transforming kinda reminded me of this...

Post by Gadjet » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 am

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bCk7aEsubxU

The taxi in the Taxi films was quite KITTish,

Heres the earlyer versions as well, sorry about the edditing I wasnt that good back then,

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtFlx999PM

Gadjet
My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/gadget127 contains my own vids Street Hawk vs Knight rider, Knight rider/Mad max music vids and lots of high octaine action

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Re: KI3T transforming kinda reminded me of this...

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Wait a minute... There was a Taxi FOUR?! I didn't know there was Taxi 2 or 3!
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Niggle Snoosh
Operative

Post by Niggle Snoosh » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 pm

i knew of Taxi 2 :D but not of 3 or 4 :( , although mildly shocked it doesn't compare to the gasping when i found out there was a 'Land before Time XI'
Michael: "Devon, someone tried to kill me last night!"
Devon: "I have an alibi"

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Hahaha, yeah the Land Before Time has been milked beyond death. They might finally be up to Land Before Time XX: Fireball Falling From the Sky. Okay I guess they're "only" up to XIII. :lol:

Not to be a downer but it's sad what happened to the girl who voiced Ducky and the girl from All Dogs Go To Heaven. =\
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Hahaha, yeah the Land Before Time has been milked beyond death. They might finally be up to Land Before Time XX: Fireball Falling From the Sky. Okay I guess they're "only" up to XIII. :lol:

Not to be a downer but it's sad what happened to the girl who voiced Ducky and the girl from All Dogs Go To Heaven. =\
I remember seeing the first as a little kid back in the 80's. Funny how those dinos never seem to get any older. I wonder what their secret to eternal youth is? :lol:
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Water colors. ;)

I was asked through PM as to what I was talking about with what happened to Judith Barsi, the girl who was original voice for Ducky and the girl (Anne-Marie) in All Dogs Go to Heaven. She and her mother were sadly murdered by her father when he shot both of them to death and then burned the house down while he then shot himself back in 1988 before All Dogs Go to Heaven was finished. I don't recall their even adding a "in loving memory" thing in the credits for that movie, though I can imagine why they didn't being it was a kids movie..

Looking at IMDB, she doesn't have a direct connection to Knight Rider but she did appear in an episode of The Fall Guy (created by Glen Larson) and an episode of St. Elsewhere which of course starred William Daniels.

She was in a couple episodes of Punky Brewster too, I hope I'm not the only one here that watched that show when they were little. :shock:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:49 pm

That video kept reminding me of KITT going into SPM...
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

focus709
Rookie

Post by focus709 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:01 am

Incredible!! All that amazing transforming and the fella still had to change the steering wheel by hand!!!
"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree." Spike Milligan 1918-2002

trissybabes
FLAG Recruit

Post by trissybabes » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:05 am

LadyV2000 wrote:
PHOENIXZERO wrote:Hahaha, yeah the Land Before Time has been milked beyond death. They might finally be up to Land Before Time XX: Fireball Falling From the Sky. Okay I guess they're "only" up to XIII. :lol:

I remember seeing the first as a little kid back in the 80's. Funny how those dinos never seem to get any older. I wonder what their secret to eternal youth is? :lol:
I wouldn't ask Ernest Borgnine that question...

:shock:

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:59 am

LOL, looking at that Taxi4 video, if the new Knight Rider was European product, maybe the Peugeot 407 Coupe in black would be the new KITT :D
http://www.autonet.hr/userdocsimages/Te ... 24x768.jpg

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:19 pm

trissybabes wrote:
LadyV2000 wrote:

:lol: I saw that, almost brought me to tears since I was laughing so hard.

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:14 pm

The TAXI movies are awesome. My friend and I have always said it would be cool to see KITT and TAXI together. Who knows :-), we can always dream :lol: When KI3T transforms in all the videos I have seen so far. Am I the only one who noticed but they using a sound clip from Transformers. It is when Bumblebee transforms to Protect the two kids from Barracade they use that same transforming sample when KI3T transforms. I do not know a lot about movie/tv companies with respect to their partnerships. But isn't Universal and Paramount sepearate from one another?

Anthony
:kitt: :dash:

Stuntman Lee
Rookie

Post by Stuntman Lee » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:44 pm

trissybabes wrote:
LadyV2000 wrote:

Is this reference to a clip played on Radio 1 today? I missed it. What did Ernie say?
Love child of The Hoff.

trissybabes
FLAG Recruit

Post by trissybabes » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

Stuntman Lee wrote:Is this reference to a clip played on Radio 1 today? I missed it. What did Ernie say?
I'll, err, put it in SPOILER tags...
Veteran actor Ernest Borgnine was a guest on Fox News Channel’s 'FOX & Friends'. Co-Host Steve Doocy, admiring how youthful Borgnine looked at age 91, asked him his secret to longevity. Borgnine said, "I don't dare tell you." and then proceeded to lean in to whisper the secret in Doocy's ear. Borgnine's microphone picked up the attempted whisper and millions watching heard Borgnine admit, "I masturbate a lot."

In light of this revelation, XRentDVD is offering Ernest Borgnine a free subscription to our XRentDVD Preferred program for life. If Mr. Borgnine accepts our offer, he will enjoy as many DVDs as he likes, shipped free of charge for the remainder of his life. We believe that by offering free DVDs for life to Mr. Borgnine that we are actually helping to extend the life of a famous Hollywood actor.
:good:

Stuntman Lee
Rookie

Post by Stuntman Lee » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:51 am

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's funny! What a legend. I was surprised he was still alive. I used to love him in Airwolf.
Love child of The Hoff.