Photoshop a better Ki3T

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

jaimetheking
Operative

Photoshop a better Ki3T

Post by jaimetheking » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:22 pm

I thought it would be fun to have some of you photoshoppers change or enhance Attack Ki3T. Let's see what you would change...

Here is mine. Nothing special, just blacked out some stuff. Btw, I suck at photoshop!
Attackblack.jpg
Attackblack.jpg (194.28 KiB) Viewed 19135 times

knight56
Rookie

Re: Photoshop a better Ki3T

Post by knight56 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:49 pm

I like it...wish the wheels where all black...like the classic KITT :kitt2:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:52 pm

That's okay, I suck even worse at it. Which is sad since I use to design and build websites, had to have someone else do it.

I still think that makes it look a little better, though the rims and intake would need to be shiny. Only issue is that some might complain about the redundancy of it.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Garthe Knight » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:59 pm

See, there is this small tuning company called "Rage", and they tuned a Mustang. If you search google for "Rage Mustang" you will find some pictures.

I really love what they did to the Mustang, so I didn't change anything on this photo except adding the scanner.
THIS would be my choice for the new KI3T.

You could also use the new scanner, since the old one is not realistic for the new series.

Kaine
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kaine » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:11 pm

this is the perfect front!!!!!!

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Garthe Knight » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:25 pm

The new scanner would make MY KI3T look like this:

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:34 pm

Garthe, Kaine,

If you guys wish to continue using VK's artwork as your respective avatars, would you please contact him privately, and request his permission, as you're currently using his privately illustrated images, that, whilst the original has been placed on a public website, still require his permission to use.

Thanks guys. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Jay
Rookie

Post by Jay » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:16 pm

That Mustang looks so much like the new Lancer that it's hard to look at. And it appears to have no grille... the spiler is nice, though, sorta reminiscient of the Aero Wing.
Slingshot me, but I'll take the darkened Attack KITT (which I am not completely against, after listening to GST's explanation) over that, completely. KITT's not supposed to be a Mitsubishi... their styling just doesn't hit it for such a car, though they do make good cars.
"Alright Mr. KITT, let's burn some rubber!" Knight Song

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Post by seeker78 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:10 am

Garthe Knight wrote:The new scanner would make MY KI3T look like this:
Yeah that's pretty cool, I still would like a swept down nose as opposed to the flat one, but this is better than what is being used right now.

Although I think in time we'll see the new KITT so much that we will completely accept it. I certainly like it a lot more than I used to.

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Post by seeker78 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:15 am

Jay wrote:That Mustang looks so much like the new Lancer that it's hard to look at. And it appears to have no grille... the spiler is nice, though, sorta reminiscient of the Aero Wing.
Slingshot me, but I'll take the darkened Attack KITT (which I am not completely against, after listening to GST's explanation) over that, completely. KITT's not supposed to be a Mitsubishi... their styling just doesn't hit it for such a car, though they do make good cars.
I have to disagree, the Mitsubishi Lancer is awesome, the Mitsubishi Eclipse is even better. I don't know why so many on here don't like those. Oh wait...it's the FWD. No matter how awesome a car looks, if it doesn't have a V8 and RWD it sucks in the view of many...but I don't see it that way. :)

TGT
Stranger

Post by TGT » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:47 am

A little off topic but why couldn't they have called it "Super Pursuit" rather than "Attack"? The car in the picture looks more about speed that attack. JMHO

Troy

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 am

TGT wrote:A little off topic but why couldn't they have called it "Super Pursuit" rather than "Attack"? The car in the picture looks more about speed that attack. JMHO

Troy
- Because according to GST at SDCC, they haven't designed the "Super Pursuit Mode" version of their KITT yet. Attack KITT apparently isn't "SPM KITT".

=VK=
:dash:

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:46 am

Not for nothin', but having too many versions of this car might make it more difficult to be distinctive like the Knight 2000. It's very easy to fall into the trap of the car being able to change into anything. Better to keep things more grounded.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Kaine
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kaine » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:55 am

Matthew wrote:Garthe, Kaine,

If you guys wish to continue using VK's artwork as your respective avatars, would you please contact him privately, and request his permission, as you're currently using his privately illustrated images, that, whilst the original has been placed on a public website, still require his permission to use.

Thanks guys. :good:

Matt
thanks for pointing that out. i didn't want to be rude...
i asked Viktor and he said it's fine, which i'm really glad of, because his voicemodulator graphic is a real peace of art!
so thank you, Viktor :good:

jimknight
Rookie

Post by jimknight » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:09 am

that is the perfect KI3T for me, the old style scanner is so much better,
Only thing i would change is the wheels im not keen on them
But good work garthe

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:11 pm

put grill in there under the scanner (the new split one...) and that has my vote too...

I would even allow the ground lighting that GST is fond of but only in red....

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:21 pm

I think more red neon lights under the car would've been redundant and taken away from the scanner, the blue/red contrast with each other in a way so they both stand out.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

TGT
Stranger

Post by TGT » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:27 pm

victor kros wrote:
TGT wrote:A little off topic but why couldn't they have called it "Super Pursuit" rather than "Attack"? The car in the picture looks more about speed that attack. JMHO

Troy
- Because according to GST at SDCC, they haven't designed the "Super Pursuit Mode" version of their KITT yet. Attack KITT apparently isn't "SPM KITT".

=VK=

Thanks. I still think it would make a better SPM than it would as an Attack KITT. Maybe once I see how they
use it on screen will change my mind.

Troy

AzBat360
Recruit

Post by AzBat360 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FdONqb9QrQ

At the beginning of that video GST mentioned that "pursuit mode was basically just pushing a button" and that "we'll have the other mode which will do that". This was in reference to the comment that a lot of people are comparing Attack KITT to "Super Pursuit Mode". This to me means you'll only have Hero KITT and Attack KITT. When KITT goes into "Pursuit Mode" in will be doing in at as Hero KITT, but it will just show "Pursuit" on the heads-up display. I don't understand why people think that there will be another transformed mode called "Super Pursuit Mode". There won't.

AzBat360

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:43 pm

jimknight wrote:Image

that is the perfect KI3T for me, the old style scanner is so much better,
Only thing i would change is the wheels im not keen on them
But good work garthe
I like the retro vibe.... But the old scanner screams "I just bought this from JC Whitney for
60 bucks." That's why you'll never see it on the new car.
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:55 pm

He He He :mrgreen:
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:24 pm

victor kros wrote:

Troy

=VK=
Hmm...I wonder what SPM KI3T will look like.Hopefully better than Attack KI3T...But I'm not saying Attack KI3T looks bad.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

AzBat360
Recruit

Post by AzBat360 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:39 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:
victor kros wrote:

Troy

=VK=
Hmm...I wonder what SPM KI3T will look like.Hopefully better than Attack KI3T...But I'm not saying Attack KI3T looks bad.
Again, don't expect there to be a SPM for the new KITT(see above). The Attack Mode is basically the alternative mode for Hero KITT, excluding the truck mode of course.

AzBat360

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:41 am

At this point I doubt there'd be any reason for a "Super Pursuit Mode" since the Attack KITT already provides at least the speed boost of it. It'd be pretty redundant.

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Garthe Knight » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 am